21

After blake steal weiss phone she went to deliver in ozpin's office.

Ozpin- hello jade.

Jade- hello gramps what can i do to you??

Ozpin- well jade i had found a person who is responsible for killing your brother.

Jade- who kill my brother gramps!!!

Ozpin- one of my student orchistrated his death...now i have an evidence to prove..but this child is  the mastermind in his death..but she didn't pull the trigger...she hired an assassin to do the job..now dear i want you to hack and retrieve the files and her contact. This child probably delete the files...

Jade- send it to my computer..

Ozpin- i will send the scroll the she use  tomorrow once you finish bring some arcadian authorities anf arrest her immediately...do not execute her..at least not yet...i have someone who can track the actual assassin..

Jade- i'll make sure to tell mom and dad gramps..and mercury is there too...

Ozpin- okay dear.. have a good night and please sleep now and enough of that video games atleast for this night..

Jade- yes grand dad .good night..

Ozpin- good night dear..

Ozpin end the call

In arcadia jade went to her parent and bring the news.

Jade- mom dad!! I had a good news!!!

Nicholas- what is it dear??

Jade- old man found out who is the mastermind of killing big brother!!

Arturia- finally!!! Who is it??

Jade- it was one of his student..yet the actual assassin is still out there!! And oldman has spmeone who can do the job!!

Nicholas- that is good news!!!

Jade- gramps will deliver the evidence tomorrow and i need to retrieve some files and contacts who is thia killer!! And when i am done i will bring some authorities to arreat the mastermind! But he request that we should not execute her atleast not yet...because old man can locate the assassin...

Arturia- that is reasonable..but that mastermind should be punish...

Nicholas- we should put her on a hard labor and a walk of shame...for the time being??

Arturia- yes that should do it for the time being...

The next day jade recibe the scroll that contains the evidence and  she immediately do her job..in just 30 minutes she finally got the website and the phone number of the assassins and even their bank accounts and the money she send each person just to kill jaune and even the voice record  and messages  between. Contractor and the assassin.. nicholas and arturia couldn't believe that the daughter of jaques and willow is responsible for killing their own child...

Nicholas- me and jaques will have a little chat about this..

Jade and arturia understand the gravity of the situation and jade save the files on the usb...and called ozpin..

Jade- gramps it's all done..i have retrieve everything including the voicemail and chats and even bank accounts. The assassins name was emerald sustrai and cinder fall....emerald is the one who pull the trigger and believe me she can use ab illusion magic and cinder can hack the camera...and weiss spend 30 millipn lien each of them just to assassinate my brother....

Ozpin- good...bring the cops here...in a week i want her to face humiliation here because school dance is here...i just receive a message from mercury that they are posing as a student in haven academy..they will come here in a week..

Jade- very well gramps..how was vale??

Ozpin- ohh it was peaceful the white fang is almost extinct the only one whl manage to survive is adam taurus..merc told me that adam and cinder are planning to collaborate and attack beacon any time soon..

Arturia- do you need help??

Ozpin- no need child we can manage here..i have someone who is capable to do the job...

Arturia- i see...

Ozpin- any way see you in a week dear.. ozpin end the call..

Later that night jean receive a text from mercury black..

Mercury- yo jean i had an info to you..

Jean- what is it??

Mercury- the group that i have been watching is planning to infiltrate your academy. They are planning to cause chaos in the up coming school dance..

Jean- i see. So what now??

Mercury- go to mountain glenn you will find a lot of dust that has been stolen from the schnee corp. There is a tunnel there that connected to vale and beacon..be very careful that tunnel has a lot of white fang including adam taurus.

Jean- understood..so what group that you are keepibg an eye??

Mercury- they are contract assassin...one of them cN use illusion magic and the leader can hack and she is a false maiden so be very careful..now we are i  haven academy we are posing as a student..my "leader" wants to steal half of the maiden that was hidden in your academy..

Jean- got it..we will go tonight...be careful!!

Mercury- i will...see you soon..

Jean didn't reply and she inform her team..

Jean- bro we have a situation

Jaune- what is it.

The group listen to jean's report..

Jean-listen merc told me that there will be chaos will occur next week and the white fang is the prime suspect.

Blake- who is the leader??

Jean- adam taurus..

Blake- that insane man i knew he will do something stupid.. where is he??

Jean- moubtain glenn..and he is not alone blake.. he was collaborating with a human..and they were all assassin...one of them can use illusion as her semblance..

Blake- so this assassins is a possible suspect for killing jaune??

Jean- it's highly possible...

Blake- we should not waste time here...many innocent will die if this chaos will occur..

Jaune- then tonight we shall commence..

Blake- we should...so we better prepare for the fight gear up because  adam us no easy foe...

The group nodded