Chapter 5

7:30am

Will:
Good morning!!

Will:
I'm gonna assume you're not up at this time, but I just wanted to message you to let you know that I'm taking my mom to the Rialto Bridge so she can see the beautiful view and we can take pictures together!

Will:
I hope you slept well Nico, I'm gonna go now!!

8:58am

Nico:
Mio dio, buongiorno Will

Nico:
Are you always up so early? Anyway, I hope you and your mother enjoyed the Rialto Bridge. I assume you're somewhere else now.

Nico:
I actually slept well but unfortunately I am visiting my nonna and nonno again and so my day is just going to get shittier! Hope you're having a good day so far :)

9:11am

Will:
I am usually up early, I actually woke up at 6am but I decided to message you at half 7 :)

Will:
Uhm... My day is okay rn, I guess

Nico:
What's up??

Will:
I took my mom to that café for a quick meal, but fans are coming up and talking to her, getting her autograph and stuff. So I'm sat here, wanting to talk to my mom about going to other attractions but her focus is on her fans.

Will:
I just want one day where she doesn't get recognised, yk? It's so annoying.

Will:
I'm glad she's spending the day with me, but... we're not getting much time alone, you know??

Nico:
I'm sorry, that must suck :/

Nico:
Can't she tell them to not bother her? That she wants to spend time with her son?

Will:
She's too nice, plus she likes talking to fans.. ig she likes talking to her fans more than her son.

Nico:
Will...

Will:
I'm sorry, I'm making this all about me. How is your day? Are you at your grandparents place yet?

Nico:
First, I do not mind you talking to me about how you're feeling, Will. I care about you. Literally spam me all you want, I'll read every single message and try my best to make you feel better.

Will:
Awh, thanks Nico <3

Nico:
No problem, Will <3

Nico:
But yeah, I am at my grandparents place rn. They're being annoying. They're trying to see who I'm texting rn and ugh, they think I'm messaging a girl even though I have told them many times I'm gay and don't like girls??

Will:
Ugh, that must be annoying

Will:
Oh, I'll message you later! My mom is finally finishing up her conversation with her fans!! Thanks again Nico, you're amazing :)