Chapter 26 Death

I jolt awake from  the sense of unfamiliarity of the surroundings I see I'm no longer in my house and in some sort of place with stone walls.

I look down the hallway and walk down it I get a feeling of uncertainty but keep walking until

WHOOSH! Splat

I look down and my left arm had been severed I jump back and use observe.

Minotaur

Level 70

Health: 60,000/60,000 (100 HP/Min)

CM: 20,000/20,000 (100 CM/Min)

Race Beast

Vit: 600

End: 500

Str: 700

Agi: 500

Int: 200

Wis: 200

Luk: 110

What...

I dodge another attack by the hair of my chin I block an attack which snaps my arm and sword it kicks me in the stomach which snaps my ribs and I get sent flying into the stone wall.

I collapse and look up as it swings its broadsword towards me.

Everything goes dark until I open my eyes in the same spot I woke up in.

I go down the other hallway I walk to the end of the hallway and there's a door I open it and as soon as I step inside I appear back where I woke up.

I quickly run down the hallway and open the door I jump backwards I see a huge hands break the door and wall as a huge figure comes out.

*Observe*

???

Level 200

Health: 120,000/120,000 (100 HP/Min)

CM: 100,000/100,000 (100 CM/Min)

Race Demon

Vit: 1200

End: 1000

Str: 1500

Agi: 1000

Int: 1000

Wis: 1000

Luk: 9999

What... why is that in the room I quickly run away to the other hall and jump past the Minotaur the Demon pierced the Minotaur killing it.

I continue to run through the hallway

*I can't kill it it's too strong*

I see another door and I run through it I slide under a energy beam and get up from sliding I continue to run I get into another room I see a huge blade too slow and I wake up in the room again

*FUCK* I scream out in anger and frustration

Left room is a no go.

I go down the hallway with the Minotaur and run past it I run down the hallway and open the door I slide under the energy beam which fried the Minotaur.

I open the door and duck under the sword I run past the trap and dodge it again on its way back I make it through the door and as I step foot inside I get kicked to the ground and something stomps on my leg and then blank I open my eyes in the room again.

[TimeSkip]

"I can't do this I won't get out of here" I say with my hands on my head while I'm curled in a ball

*I've died too many times to count I stopped over one thousand...*

I finally give it another shot and run past the Minotaur I duck under the Energy beam and duck under the sword

I just barely dodge the attack and jump over the platform then dodge the acid arrows.

I see a door shining before I could run into it the demon appeared in front of it

It moves quicker than I could see and punches me in the stomach obliterating my ribs I quickly get back up running off pure adrenaline and I sprint forward for the door I swings it's claws down and I jump for the door and it slices my leg off.

I enter the door and come crashing out into the living room of my house making a lot of noise where everyone is.

I look from where I fell and there's no door.

Thank....go...d I say as I pass out from blood loss and adrenaline

Sorry for the short chapter been working on other things and idea's