Chapter 11 Danger

System speaking: [example]
Person speaking: "example"
Persons Thoughts *example*

I was just stabbed in the chest I feel the blood dripping down my chest I look at the hole.

*No vital area was struck.*

"Oh shut up I could've handled the kid!"

I fall to the ground making it look like I'm dead.

"You know he clearly was about to kick your ass if I hadn't intervened you would've been dead!"

I try and draw mana to my chest where the hole is and it didn't work after a few more attempts.

Skill gained Heal
Description: Heal allows you to heal yourself for 5000 Cursed Mana.

The hole in my chest starts to close

*Observe*

Apollyon Level 45

Health: 15,000/15,000 (50 HP/Min)

Mana: 15,000/15,000 (50 Mana/Min)

Race Fallen Angel

Class Supreme Mage

Vit: 150

End: 120

Str: 150

Agi: 160

Int: 150

Wis: 150

Luk: 100

*Hmm that's a new class but damn he's strong.*

*Status*

Y/N Level 35 (28,200/35,000)

Health: 6,500/12,800—> 6,500/15/000 (50 HP/Min)

CM: 4,000/12,600 —> 15,000/15,000 (50 CM/Min)

Race Human

Class Battle Sorcerer

Vit: 128-> 150

End: 129->150

Str: 129-> 150

Agi: 100->119

Int: 126–>150

Wis: 126-> 150

Luk: 10

(Stat points 131)—>0 (My poor stat points)😭

Put 22 stat points into vitality 21 into endurance and strength 24 into wisdom and intelligence and 19 into agility.

Raynare I'll give you a chance come with us and kill the boy or I'll be forced to label you and your "Sisters" as strays and you know what we do to strays.

Before any of them could react Donaseek is in the ground unconscious.

"You know you should make sure someone is dead"

"I impaled you in the chest you shouldn't be standing much less walking!"

"You didn't hit a vital area"

He charges another light spear as I sprint towards him firing off mana bullets I duck under a light spear I jump up and stab through one of his wings making him fall to the ground

I dodge another light spear he sprints towards me I throw a faint leg sweep and he falls for it and I turn it into a roundhouse kick to his temple making him falter backwards with blood coming out of his nose.

As I'm about to go for another kick he kicks me backwards and I fall to the ground as I'm about to stand up I look up and he axe kicks me.

*Argh!*

*That one hurt like hell I'm on my last leg here*

I kick his leg making him fall as I back flip away from his grasp as blood starts to fill my vision I look over to see Raynare still in front of issei.

Before I could react Apollyon throws a light spear at Issei which impales him and he falls to the ground in a puddle of blood.

He rushes at me and I dodge a punch I grab the arm and trio him to the ground with me on top of him I start to hit him while he's trying to keep his guard up

A bright red light appears.

You have summoned me and in the time of need I will help you.

Apollyon kicks me off of him and I go crashing into the fountain.

I sit up while coughing up blood.

Raynare is by Issei's side trying to help heal him.

*Shit*

*Status..*

Y/N Level 35 (28,200/35,000)

Health: 1,500/15/000 (50 HP/Min)

CM: 2,000/15,000 (50 CM/Min)

Race Human

Class Battle Sorcerer

Vit: 150

End: 150

Str: 150

Agi: 119

Int: 150

Wis: 150

Luk: 10

Stat points (0)

I can't take another hit *observe*

Apollyon Level 45

Health: 500/15,000 (50 HP/Min)

Mana: 1000/15,000 (50 Mana/Min)

Race Fallen Angel

Class Supreme Mage

Vit: 150

End: 120

Str: 150

Agi: 160

Int: 150

Wis: 150

Luk: 100

*He also is low*

He jumps at me and I kick his leg out from under him and drop a axe kick to his head.

Apollyon A Rouge Fallen Angel has been killed 80,000x2 Experience

Emergency quest completed

40,000 experience gained

You have leveled up 5x

I look over to Issei to see the hole in his stomach is gone my vision starts to become hazy.

My legs feel like their about to give out I try to walk away but before I can do anything my legs give out but someone catches me.

"Hello again"

I look up to see Raynare she puts one of my arms around her neck.

"Let me help you to your house to repay you for saving us but let me introduce myself, My name is Raynare I go under Yuma Amano while pretend dating issei."

Nice to meet you Raynare unfortunately we couldn't meet on better terms but my name is Y/N.

She helps me down the road passed a few blocks until we reached my house,  I open the front door and we walk inside she closes it behind us she helps me up the stairs and we walk to my bedroom I open the door and she sets me down on the bed.

My eyes are fully blurry now as I pass out.