Chapter 25 Tying off loose ends

I study him for any openings and see a few openings in his stance I jump back as I dodge a light spear.

I look to my left and notice he's not alone.

*Shit*

I look back as issei and Asia.

I can fight one of them but while protecting them is going to be hard I look at all of them and see there's about a total of twenty of fallen angels.

I look at their status and their around the same as a zombie bruiser but with intelligence and wisdom so they should be fairly easy to take out.

I dodge and duck under multiple light spears I start to fire mana bullets thinning the fallens numbers I dodge more light spears but unfortunately get hit by a few

My body makes me want to kneel over in pain but I push through the pain and rush a few more of the fallen angels.

Unaware of a fallen angel behind me I get stabbed in the back.

I look behind me and push through the light spear and stab him in the head.

I start to cough up blood.

*Heal*

The wound in my stomach disappears I block another attack and dodge a light spear making it impale another fallen in the head.

*Shit...*

I can feel my limbs become slower and harder to move I parry a few light spears but I am unable to block them all as a few hit me in the stomach and chest.

I notice a red light flashing in the corner of my eyes unable to take my eyes off of in front of me I'm hoping it's back up.

I spin around a punch and elbow one of them in the face knocking them unconscious.

I look around and see I've killed 17 of them out of 20.

I fall onto one knee and start breathing hard while in bits of pain I then see Rias stand in front of me.

"Not only have you hurt one of my dearest friends you had tried to attack one of my peerage members and a innocent person!"

I see a red aura explode from her

One of the three left over fallens run over to attack her but it's struck by lightning and left into a pile of black feathers.

I start to cough up more blood as Asia runs up to me and starts to heal all the pierced wounds I have  after a minute the wounds close and I can breathe easier.

I sense a energy signature form up next to Asia.

I push her out of the way as I get grabbed by the neck and stabbed through the gut.

I collapse to the ground

*status*

Health: 5,000/38,800 (100 HP/Min)

CM: 10,000/38,800 (100 CM/Min)

I've got enough for two more Heals

I reach my hand down to my stomach *Heal*

I slowly stand up I kick the legs out from underneath the fallen that stabbed me and curb stomped him in the head I then stab him in the head making sure he's dead.

I look over to Donaseek who has been hiding behind all the fallens.

Rias sends power of destruction orbs at him but he dodges them Akeno strikes him with a lightning bolt and issei hits him in the head with a punch sending him crashing into a building.

*Oi kid*

*Huh what?* I look around for who said something but everyone else is fighting.

*I'm your sacred gear look I'm going to make this shirt and simple you can manipulate the blade and turn it into anything it could be a bow a lance a javelin which you can re summon every time you throw or a spear.*

I try and manipulate the sword into a bow which works arrows automatically form in the bow and I start firing quickly at Donaseek while he's in the crater of the building. 

I hit him multiple times which makes him fall to the ground in pain.

I limply walk up to him and turn it back into a blade.

"Please stop! I can give you anything money!, Power, Women! Re—-" I stab him in the head killing him

Asia runs up to me and holds me as I'm close to falling over she starts to heal the remaining of my wounds my legs and arms are numb and Rias walks over and helps to keep me up straight.

They help bring me back to my house and we open the front door.

Raynare comes running down the stairs and sees the state I'm in.

"What happened why is is clothes torn and bloody?!"

"We ran into Donaseek who had a bit of backup..." I say

"Ugh that was totally not a fair fight... 2vs20 and even then issei was protecting Asia so it was just me until Rias and the others arrived"

I get off of Asia and Rias and try and walk up the stairs to the bathroom.

I take the steps easily and open the bathroom door I run the shower and strip and go inside and wash all the blood off after a bit I wrap myself with a towel and go into the bed room and grab clothes I then change into the clothes.

I go and lay down in the bed and pass out from mana exhaustion unaware of what is about to happen next.