Chapter 23 Day at home

System speaking: [example]
Person speaking: "example"
Persons Thoughts *example*

I open my eyes still a bit exhausted I notice Asia isn't in bed so I get up and walk downstairs.

As I'm walking down the stairs my eyes still haven't fully adjusted so I accidentally miss a step.

Ah! Shi— thump thwack crack

"Ouch..."

"Are you alright?"

I look up to see Asia standing over me

"Yeah I'm fine just missed a step"

I stand up "so what were you doing before I accidentally interrupted you?"

"I was trying to make breakfast but it's my first time" she says with a blush of embarrassment.

"I also haven't tried cooking before now that I think of it... I haven't ate at all"

*Do I have like a food stat?*

I look through the whole menu to see if I had anything but there wasn't any.

Asia moves back to the kitchen and I follow her I see that she's trying to make pancakes but failing...miserably.

I walk over to the stove and pour the batter on the pan and once it starts to form the pancake I flip it over.

Ding!
Cooking skill learned
Level 1/5

*Huh so I can just get skills by doing stuff around the house?*

While thinking my hand automatically flips the pancakes.

I go to the fridge and grab a stick of butter a few strawberries and a banana I also reach into the spice Cupboard and grab the cinnamon.

I walk back to the stove and turn it off making it so the pancakes don't burn I grab a plate and place them on the plate I put a little bit of butter on the pancakes and I slice the banana and turn them into slices and put them on top of it.

I then slice a little bit of the strawberries and put them in the pancakes and sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on the pancakes.

I then set the plate down in front of Asia and walk back to the fridge and put the stick of butter and the rest of the bananas and strawberry's in the fridge I grab the maple syrup and place it on the table for her as I'm not sure how much she wants.

I see her pour the syrup on the pancake and she cuts into it and tries it I see her eyes light up.

"This is so good! How is this your first time cooking"

"I just haven't tried to" I reply back to her.

I walk back into the living room and guess Raynare and them are still sleeping or they've left and gone somewhere

"Asia!"

"Yes?"

When your done with breakfast I may need your help for a little while I have something I want to test out but not sure if it will work or not.

"Alright" she replies back

After a few minutes she finishes her breakfast and walks into the living room I ask her to sit down on the couch as I don't want her getting hurt.

I walk over to the wall and press my hand against it I channel mana into the wall hoping to make a ward but instead of that I get a explosion to the face sending me flying to the other side of the room.

"Ouch..."

I stand back up and try and do it again but I use less amount of my mana but it explodes again.