Chapter 17 Broken

I open my eyes while in pain.

I look to see I'm in my bed in the church I sit up and get out of bed and as I put pressure on my leg I fall and hit the ground hard. 

I sit back up and summon my sword of the Cosmos and use it as a crutch

I limply walk out of the bedroom while still in pain from everything my wounds haven't closed as my regeneration isn't quick.

I hear voices in the main part of the church I weakly open the door.

I look at myself and realize I'm all bloody and my clothes are torn.

As soon as I step inside I see Raynare and Asia looking at me.

Asia looks like she's about to cry while Raynare looks at me confused but a bit saddened.

Asia runs up to me and heals all the wounds until she reaches the broken leg.

She try's to heal the leg but all it does is ease the pain  she starts to become worried.

I pat her on the head don't worry as I told you before it will heal on its own just need to give it time.

She looks at me with teary eyes.

I let out a sigh Raynare come here please.

"What do you need?"

I need something to cover my mouth when I do this.

She looks around for something but can't find anything she then wraps her hands against my mouth.

Asia look at me confused and so does she.

I move my hands down to my legs

Asia was clueless but Raynare grimaced upon what was about to happen.

CRACK!

Asia looks at my face then my leg with a horrified expression.

She then starts hitting me "Why would you do that!"

She yells

"Okay ow ow I'm sorry" I say while trying to stop her hits

I look down at my leg and I reset it correctly but it is still broken so it'll be like that for a bit I look at the time and realize school is starting soon.

But im complementing wether on if I should go or not.

*Ugh fuck it*

Can't get answers if I sit here all day.

Raynare im heading to school you'll probably be able to tell if im in trouble in case I need any help.

I head back to the bed room and change into my blazer and pants for the uniform. 

I head back out to the main area and repeat myself.

She nods and I open the front door and leave.

TimeSkip.

I arrive at the front gate of the school while using a crutch to walk and support my leg.

I walk inside and head to my home room first.

I walk inside and notice I'm a bit early.

So what happened to you kid? Toji asks me.

"Woke up to Devil assassins trying to kill me then got ambushed by them"

"Well since your here sounds like you won. "

0Yep but I'm going to go pay the ORC a visit for a bit I may be gone for two classes. "

"Alright and good luck. "

I walk out and walk outside the school and walk to the fake abandoned building

I kick the door open.

I walk inside with a angry expression my on face

I see Kiba and Koneko Jump slightly from me kicking the door open issei looks over to me and Rias and Akeno look at me confused.

"Would you like to fucking explain this?!" I yell out

"What do you mean?" Rias asked

First thing I woke the fuck up to at around 2 in the morning! Was fucking Devil assassins trying to kill me!

Rias looked at me with confused and shock.

With the way your looking at me you had no involvement in this.

Sigh "FUCK! Who did I piss off!"

Calm down Y/N this can't be good for your health.

Ugh I yell out loud I hate to ask one of you for this but can someone help be let out of steam.

I can help just let's make sure not to kill each other he says worriedly.

I'll try not to just one moment

*Status*

Health: 22,200 /22,200 (50 HP/Min)

CM: 22,200/22,200 (50 CM/Min)

I move my hand to my leg "Heal"

I push the crutch away and it disappears into my inventory.

I move around for a second and I can finally put pressure on my leg.

Alright I'm good to go let's go outside.

I open the door and walk outside

I summon sword of the cosmos as I stand on the opposite side of the field

If I remember correctly Kiba is a speed type but he's a glass cannon.

3..2..1

Go!

Kiba charges at me he swings a over head strike and I parry it going for a side strike but he barely blocked it.

I go for another side strike but feint it with a over head I swiftly and strongly slash downwards breaking his sword I point the sword at his neck.

"I give" he says.

I unsummon sword of the cosmos and Rias walks up to me.

"I apologize Y/N but I really have no clue on why you were being targeted by Devil assassins I can look into this but I'd suggest you lay low for a while I'll tell the school to excuse you for a few weeks.

I nod my head and walk away.

I don't fully trust her

I feel a phantom stabbing pain in my leg I slightly wince from it.

I continue to walk back to the church.

As I reach the front door I can feel something change in the aura.

I walk inside and notice Asia isn't here.

I walk into the main area and see Raynare.

"Where's Asia?"

She went out for some groceries.

I keep getting this over whelming feeling of danger that something is going to happen.

I walk to the bed room and lie down

I close my eyes and think on what had happened today after a little while I pass out for the evening.