Chapter 7 Offers and deals?

System speaking: [example]
Person speaking: "example"
Persons Thoughts *example*

"You wanted to speak with me?"

Yes in during breaks I wanted to offer to you to come work at the gym and after school as well.

"I'll accept the offer  but I think I may have another way to grow stronger for both of us if needed but we need to be in a secluded spot when we do it. "

"Suspicious but I'll go with it"

"But it's time for you to get to your other class"

He tells me and then sits back down at his desk

I walk out the door and head to my next class I walk inside and notice a familiar person.

*Observe*

Issei Hyoudou Level 10

Health: 350/350 (10 HP/Min)

Mana: 400/400 (10 Mana/Min)

Race Human

Class: Warrior (Welsh/Red Dragon Emperor)

Emotion Bored

Vit: 35

End: 60

Str: 15

Agi: 25

Int: 35

Wis: 40

Luk: 80

Hmm so he's grown a tiny bit but what's up with his damn luck it's doubled.

The teacher walks in and tells us to sit down I sit down in a chair and he starts to go over some class work.

[TimeSkip]

The school bell rings

Hmm so I only have two classes then school ends.

I walk back to my home room

"Welcome back"

"Hello so you ready to do this?"

Yeah I've closed the gym for today so no one is going to be using it so let's go there.

We begin to walk to the school's gymnasium after a few minutes we arrived.

Alright so what's your plan kid? 

*Invite Toji Fushiguro*

Hmm so this is it?

"Accept"

Hmm so it shows both of our names and levels like in a game so what's next?

You'll see in a second.

"ID Create!"
I appear in the dungeon full of zombies I look around and notice Toji is also here.

"What is this place?"

"It's a zombie dungeon but I think it's a world of its own. "

I see a zombie walk up to him and without looking at it he punches it and it's head explodes.

XP gained 100

Huh? I say out loud

"What?" He asks

Nothing I just got xp from the kill you got

Hmm seems like we share xp that we gain but we both get the full amount.

I notice a few zombies coming our way I turn to look to see Toji but he's already gone up the road and killing zombies.

I let out a deadpanned expression and let out a sigh