Chapter 9 New Stats and Faction Attention?

I wake up and notice I'm in the schools nurses bed.

*Status*

Y/N Level 35 (0/35,000)

Health: 200/12,800 (50 HP/Min)

CM: 0/12,600 (50 CM/Min) (Cursed Mana)

Race Human

Class Battle Sorcerer

Vit: 128

End: 129

Str: 129

Agi: 71

Int: 126

Wis: 126

Luk: 10

(Stat points 160)

Class:
[Battle Sorcerer- Lv.40/100 ]
An individual capable of harnessing and utilizing {Cursed Mana} to perform sorcery or Another form of Jujitsu

Stat Gain per level:
+4 Strength
+4 Vitality
+4 Endurance
+2 Agility
+4 Intelligence
+4 Wisdom

[Perk Unlocked]
[Mana Concealment]
Mana Concealment: Mana can no longer be detected unless deactivated.

Wow... so I got very strong there but I almost died

"Cough" "cough"

*Argh*

I get a sharp pain through my shoulder while sitting up, I look down towards my shoulder and notice a huge gash that has started to bleed again.

*Shit...*

(Tap Tap)

"Come in!"

"The hell happened to you kid?"

"I was just put into a dungeon had to go against three of the zombie bruisers" I say while wincing in pain.

He grabs the med kit from the wall and walks over to me.

"Take your shirt off"

I take my shirt off while wincing in pain he opens the med kit and pulls out the needle and thread he sews my gash up and bandages the top part so it doesn't become infected.

"Alright all good to go be careful don't need you dying"

He walks out of the room and I stand up and look at the clock and notice schools over.

I open the door and walk out and start to head home once I reach the front entrance of the school.

On the way home I feel something isn't right as I continue walking in my peripheral vision I notice something purple.

I dodge to the left and a mini hole apeared with a sort of light spear I look up towards the attacker.

"Hmm" he says.

You don't seem to be apart of any house which makes you a stray.

*Observe*

Donaseek Level 30

Health: 10,000/10,000 (50 HP/Min)

CM: 12,000/12,000 (50 CM/Min) (Cursed Mana)

Race Fallen Angel

Class Archer&Mage

Vit: 100

End: 80

Str: 100

Agi: 120

Int: 120

Wis: 120

Luk: 50

Hmm so he— my sentence is cut off by another light spear coming my way.

I dodge again

"Hmm so I'll have to do hand to hand combat as your just dodging everything."

*Status*

Y/N Level 35 (0/35,000)

Health: 5000/12,800 (50 HP/Min)

CM: 4500/12,600 (50 CM/Min) (Cursed Mana)

Race Human

Class Battle Sorcerer

Vit: 128

End: 129

Str: 129

Agi: 71

Int: 126

Wis: 126

Luk: 10

(Stat points 160)

*Fuck so I'm not fully ready to fight*

He lands on the ground and starts to sprint towards me. 

I look at him and notice he's full of openings.

*So he doesn't have much battle experience.*

He throws a punch but I notice it's quick and I dodge while he throws another I deflect it and elbow him in the face directly where his nose is I see him stumble backwards with blood coming down his nose.

I see him lick his lips and brush his hand over his nose to wipe the blood away.

I just to jump and warm myself up I put my hands in a fighting position as he looks like he's going to attack again.

"STOP!"

We both stop and look over to where we heard it.

I look and see Raynare there.

"Donaseek stop trying to kill him he's a regular human!" Yells Raynare.

No he's not Raynare ! The boy has no aura mana or magic!  As he says that I start to leak a little bit of my mana to the reasonable amount a regular human has.

Yes he does you dumbass! Raynare yells at him

Donaseek looks at me with a confused expression and I notice a angered expression form on his face.

*Put 29 points into Agility!*

Y/N Level 35 (0/35,000)

Health: 6000/12,800 (50 HP/Min)

CM: 5000/12,600 (50 CM/Min) (Cursed Mana)

Race Human

Class Battle Sorcerer

Vit: 128

End: 129

Str: 129

Agi: 100

Int: 126

Wis: 126

Luk: 10

(Stat points 131)

He charges at me and summons a light spear I hear Raynare yelling in the background.

I move my head to the left to avoid his blow and I kick his feet out from under him and punch him in the face with all my strength knocking him out.

"Huff huff"

Breathing loudly I look towards Raynare and position myself ready to fight.

She walks up to me and tells me not to worry as she has no intention on fighting me.

I hear a noise to my left and there was nothing there I turn back and both of them were gone.

I walk back home and once I reach the door I walk inside and head to my room and take off my blazer and pants.

I put on a T-Shirt with another pair of pants and walk over to the bed and pass out.