Chapter 14

Ariel tries to free himself from the chair but the duct tape on his mouth is blocking his cries for help. He keeps trying to yell and he tries to break free from the restraints that are tightly wrapped around him. The fire is getting hot and the smoke from it starts filling up the room making it hard to breathe. Ariel starts to panic and he continues attempting to free himself from the chair. The whole room is now engulfed in flames and it's hard to see anything.

Ariel somehow manages to free himself and he takes advantage of the sudden flames which is helping him to conceal his escape. He runs away as fast as he can from the building, and he luckily manages to get away just in time. He reaches outside safely and he's about to catch his breath when the whole place explodes from behind him. The explosion is so powerful that it knocks him to the ground and the ground trembles. The whole building is fully engulfed in flames and it is now completely destroyed. Ariel's father stares at the burning building with fear and dismay.

Ariel keeps staring in shock as the whole building burns down completely to the ground. There's nothing left of it now and all that remains is a burnt down shell. Ariel feels a great sense of relief that he managed to get away in time and that he was able to escape before it got too late. The whole area is now filled with smoke and the air is heavy with the smell of fire. There's also a lot of people gathering around the scene curious and startled of what just happened.

"H-help... me... please..." Ariel asking for help. Then this one strangers goes to him, "I'll call the ambulance sir. Please hold on. Okay?" Ariel nodded slowly as he was in so much pain.

The people near him see that he's in great pain from the bleeding and they rush over to help him. They quickly get him away from the scene and they call for medical assistance. The firefighters and the police have also arrived to deal with the fire but there's nothing left to be done as the building is completely destroyed. Ariel is currently being treated by the paramedics and he's receiving emergency medical attention. The firefighters do their best to control the fire but there's not much left to do since it has spread everywhere and everything is already burnt to the ground.

The police are trying to gather as much information as they can about what happened but there's not much to go on. No one knows what caused the fire and the whole area is filled with smoke and chaos. Ariel is being treated by the paramedics while the police are questioning the people near him to find out as much as they can about what happened. The firefighters are still trying to put out the fire and they're doing their best to prevent it from spreading further.