Episode 2: The Night of the Comet

????????

Somewhere in the dark aura of the night, a couple has laid down a tent in the middle of the woods, planning to catch one of the rarest moments in human history, a comet that will supposedly come into the sky very soon. Weather that will take another day or so is unsure, but it's coming somewhere under forty-eight hours, that much is certain. 

While the two are silently making out in the tent, a rough thunderous noise emits, causing the female to stop them both. "Hey, did you hear that?" She asks her boyfriend with a somewhat nervous voice. 

"Hear what?" 

"I heard thunder." The female tells him, glancing outside. The male quickly shakes his head, denying it. 

"There's no thunder." 

"Are you sure?" The female still asks him, softly pushing back when he gives her another kiss. Something rough just came from the air somewhere, she's sure of it. "Because if it rains then we won't be able to see the comet." She points out, advising him not to dismiss it too quickly. 

"It's not gonna rain." The male denies again with another shake of his head. It's clear that his girlfriend is now feeling anxious however, so he decides to do a little something he planned to do after the comet came. "Listen, I.... got you a little something. It's back in the car." He tells her with a proud soft voice, and it seems to already help as his girlfriend smiles and nods excited. "Don't you move." He says, giving a bunch more kisses before stepping outside. 

"Stay dry." The female teasingly advises. 

"It's not gonna rain..." The male insists with a mental eye roll. He then manages to get back on his feet and re-zip the tent before presumably walking out to grab his little gift for her, leaving the female to lay in the middle of tent expectingly. 

A few seconds later, however, she hears liquid dripping on top of the tent. As if she predicted the future, the female chuckles, as she knows exactly what's causing those new sounds as she then sees its shadow from inside the tent. "I knew it!" She proudly says to herself before grabbing the flashlight and unzipping the tent so she can step outside herself. "I told you it was gonna rain!"

That is..... until she steps out and feels no rain drops touching her skin, or see any rain for that matter. Now confused and a little spooked, she looks around, trying to find where the water dripping is coming from. 

As she then turns around however, she then sees that it's not water at all.... it's red, crimson, blood. She watches it drip onto the tent with a small feeling of shock, before looking up.... and seeing her boyfriend bleeding to death from above the tree from the gaping hole in his neck.

She screams in terror, before taking off into the woods, towards their car. Despite trying to flee from the shadows of the woods, she can still feeling somebody watching her run for her life, and it makes her mind spike into more and more yellow colored fear. When she then finally gets to the car in the road, she tries opening the door, only to realize that it's locked. "Open! No!" She shouts as she frantically pulls on the handle in vain. "PLEASE!" 

Suddenly, the car's lights flash and the alarm clicks, indicating that it's unlocked. Only.... she didn't have the keys. She slowly turns around towards where the figure who supposedly has the keys are....

Only to get attacked and eaten from above.