Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Winter Solstice II: A Guilty Trip

"We're here."

One of Azula's soldiers rushed to deliver the news to Azula who was resting inside her throne room.

She was alone since Ty Lee was playing bodyguard for Wang and Mai tagged along to watch Ty Lee and prevent her from saying something stupid.

"Are my... Friends prepared?"

Azula asked finding it hard to say friends, On a normal day she'd lie without a change in pitch but she was trying to be more sincere with her emotions, That just led her to realize, She had no idea what she was feeling.

"Yes My Lord, Although Wang still isn't awake."

The Soldier stated making Azula nod.

'I'll wake him up myself.'

Azula got up and left, Having a permanent smirk on her face up until she met Mai playing with knives and Ty Lee staring intently at Wang who still wasn't up yet, Infront of her ship was the Fire Temple, She already told her soldiers to go and warn the Fire Sages not to call her Princess Azula.

Then she decided to go and wake Wang up.

She took a step forward before she could reach him, Wang woke up himself, It took a brief second for him to scan his surroundings before his unique eyes rested on Ty Lee.

"You look cute in this outfit."

Wang complimented the compliment made her turn rosy, Azula who was in listening range felt the opposite way, thorny

(Remove the T and you get?)

[Image here]

The first thing he did when he woke up was compliment Ty Lee, Azula was slowly getting jealous

It wasn't the usual jealousy, It was that type of jealousy she got when she was younger and she saw Zuko having more fun playing with her toys than she did, Or How her Mother always liked Zuko more than her.

It was possessive jealousy almost Envious in fact, One that came with someone using something that was hers better than she could.

For that split second her eyes showed she felt anger but it was buried after a while, No she is a Princess she doesn't lose her temper.

'I can still make him mine alone.'

________________

Narrator's POV

After that, The group got in, Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai while stalking behind them was Wang, due to Azula's request, he had to dress up like a ninja using the clothes she got him and a sword.

[Image here]