Chapter 7

Chapter 7: BETRAYAL

The moment people know of Love, They run the risk of carrying hate- A random guy with a Sharingan

"Hey! Earth-bending Kid!"

Sokka yelled out waving, making the boy who was earth-bending ahead of them flinch and face them with a look of panic.

"Does he look scared?"

Kitara noticed something was off with his facial expression.

"Stay back"

The boy ran off, Using earth bending to cover his tracks and run away.

"That's a nice way to say hello."

Sokka sarcastically commented while shaking his head.

"Let's head into the village, it wouldn't be hard to find him there."

Aang led them to the village, Momo flew and landed on his fake bald head,

Without hiding his looks behind a henge his white hair had grown to be spiky and unkept, which was just how he wanted it, But he still kept his bald henge person just in case.

"Kitara, when you get there I need you to be inspirational... It's to see if you can lead just as good as Sokka can."

Aang brought up a topic hoping to instigate a sibling rivalry.

"No offense Kitara but I am way more of a leader than you are."

Sokka shrugged using a cocky voice he knew his sister could be a good leader, But he was just better.

"Excuse you! I am ten times the leader you could ever be."

Kitara fought back bashing her head with his while poking his chest.

Aang just smiled to himself it was surprising how they could be so mature at times yet also so childish.

"No offense Kitara but while you're good at splashing people with water, I'm good at being a leader, It's my power, authority bending."

Sokka joked while insulting Kitara's bending skills.

"You did not just!"

A fight broke loose and the smile Aang had slowly turned into a scowl.

'Sighs, I should have stepped in sooner.'

Aang face palmed, Momo also made some cute sounds but face palmed also.

_________________

"There he is."

Sokka spotted the earth-bending kid entering a shop across the street, they had already made it into the village, but they didn't expect to find him so soon, Except for Aang.

"Kitara you know what to do?"

Aang asked and Kitara nodded.

'Inspire him enough to think for himself, and he'll want freedom.'

Kitara thought this was the first time she was trying to give someone hope, And it definitely wouldn't be the last so she had to try her best to prove Sokka wrong and make Aang proud.

Without saying anything the group entered the shop as Aang called out.

"Hey, you are the kid we saw in the forest."

In the shop only the boy and an elderly woman converse, When she heard the bald arrowed-haired boy saying he remembered her son from the forest she immediately turned to her son with a questioning gaze.