Disaster Pt.1

It had been a week since the wedding, and hiccup and jack were in paradise.

It may have been Valka and Stoic's wedding, but the two brothers were the ones on honeymoon.

For the previous week, the two boys had been having endless sex. Sex when they woke up, sex as they drank their morning coffee, sex in the shower, sex whilst they watched afternoon tv, sex for dessert after dinner, and sex before bed.

And even now as they were on their way home, they had more sex in the limo hired for them by their parents.

They were told that their parents wouldn't be home for at least another week, which caused a series of unfolding events.

It started with hiccup and jack heading in the home, taking their suitcases and luggage up the stairs to pack them away.

But of course, as soon as they got inside of the room, they just had to have sex.

Jack stripped off his hoodie, exposing his milky pale skin, slim torso with two small dark pink nipples erect from the cold, he then stripped his jeans, his bubbly ass rippling as the jeans were pulled off of them, his cock springing out due to his lack of underwear.

His cock may have been unimpressive due to its small size and minimal girth, but hiccup loved it. It was small, cute and petit just like the rest of his body, and hiccup could fit his whole cock and balls in one hand; which he did.

He took jacks small cock into his hands and began to fondle it, causing the small boy to moan.

Hiccup was next to strip, taking his T-shirt off to reveal his tanned and muscular frame, Jack already feeling his abs and pecs as hiccup took off his pants to show his own cock which was a lot bigger, standing girthy and proud at 8".

The two boys made out, tongues exploring each other's mouth as they rubbed their cocks together.

"Wanna have sex in the living room" hiccup smirked, "we can't! What if they come home early" jack squealed, "cmon it'll be fun" hiccup said, picking jack up and walking down the stairs with jack wrapped around him.

He dropped jack on the couch and crawled on top of him, continuing to make out with him as he brought a finger up to jacks face. He made jack suck his finger before starting to pump it into Jack's tight hole, moving it in and out and curling it to stroke jacks prostate, leading to jack screaming out a moan.

After a minute or two of vigorously fingering him, he added another two fingers to stretch the boy's hole wide enough for his cock.

And soon enough he was.

He lined his tip up with Jack's hole, and put it in, causing jack to moan loudly as his hole stretched, a bittersweet mix of pain and pleasure.

Hiccup began to push in further until he bottomed out, his balls pressed against jacks lower crack.

"Ohh fuck big bro it feels so good" jack moaned as his brothers cock pressed against his prostate, slamming in and out against it.

But before they could finish, the absolute worst happened.

"Honeys I'm home" they heard their mother's voice, "your father won't be home for an hour he's at the shop buying... WHAT THE FUCK" their mother screamed as she walked into the living room, seeing hiccup balls deep inside of jack.

"Mom! It's not what it looks like I promise!" Hiccup yelled as he jumped up, covering his junk and running to his room with Jack to get dressed.

"STAY IN YOUR FUCKING ROOM ANIMALS!!!" She screamed up the stairs, immediately phoning stoic to come home and deal with the situation.

To be continued...