What did you think?

Previously on step bro's...

"We can't, we're step brothers and it's wrong and.." jack was shut up by hiccup smashing their lips together and making out with him. Jack moaned into the kiss, gasping when hiccup grabbed his wrist and moved it towards his cock...

To be continued...

Jack panicked as he felt his wrist bump against Hiccup's large twitching cock. Hiccup's cock was standing proud at around 8" and had a slight curve, it was girthy and tan in colour, and rested on top of two large low hanging balls; and it had a trimmed brunette bush of pubic hair at the base.

Jack instinctively wrapped his slender pale fingers around it, and hiccup winced at his cold hands, but soon started to pump into his hand as he made out with him.

Jack felt his own cock hardening in his pants, and figured he may as well go all the way and let his step brother wank him off too. He pulled out his cock which wasn't nearly as impressive as hiccup's, standing at only 6" with not as much girth, his pubes were pure frost white like his hair, and they were curly and unruly unlike Hiccup's.

Jack gasped when he felt Hiccup's hand wrap around his cock, and he moaned into the kiss when he felt hiccup start to move his hand, twisting his wrist and playing with the tip occasionally.

The thing about jack was that no matter how much he lied, he had absolutely no sexual experience. None. Sure he masterbated, and sure he had a large bad dragon dildo under his bed. But when it came to other people? He hadn't even had his first real kiss yet, unless you count a peck on the lips with his first highschool boyfriend Jacob.

So for this reason, jack was already close to finishing, his cock twitching in Hiccup's hands. "You gonna finish little bro?" Hiccup moaned as he pumped his hand faster. "Yeh I'm gonna- I'm gonna" jack moaned loudly as he spilled all into hiccup's hands.

Soon after watching Jack come undone in front of him, hiccup began to spurt cum into Jack's hand and onto his stomach.

"What have we just done" jack said worriedly, the reality of the fact that he just got off with his step brother beginning to set in.

"Oh chill out, I liked it, you liked it, what's the problem?" Hiccup said as he pulled his trousers up and sat on the bed, "but it's wrong we're brothers" jack said as he pulled pyjamas on and sat on the bed.

The boys sat silently for a couple of minutes before the front door opened, "BOYS! DINNER TIME!" Their mother called, "COMING!" Hiccup called, and then he looked at jack, "literally" he winked before running downstairs with his brother.

They sat at the table as their father plated up the pizzas, handing out sauces and sitting at the head of the table. "So what did you boys get up to whilst we were out?" Valka asked, jack paled not knowing what to say, and hiccup just laughed before saying "we just watched a movie and played some games".

"So for the wedding, we have booked you two a hotel room for after, and you'll stay there for a week before coming back here for a week. Me and your father will be on honey moon then" Valka said as she took a mouthful of pizza, "ooo fancy" jack said, knowing their hotel would be decadent most likely.

The family ate their dinner in comfortable silence after that, occasionally starting a short conversation between bites. But as soon as they were done, the boys were fast to get up the stairs to their bedroom again, Hiccup tackling Jack to the bed as the two of them giggled and tickled each other.

"Just think little Jackie, two whole weeks alone with me. I'm going to ruin that sweet little ass" he smirked and whispered into Jacks ear. Jack blushed furiously of course and didn't know how to respond, causing hiccup to chuckle and sit on the bed next to him. "In all seriousness though, we'll take this at your pace love" hiccup said, kissing jack on the cheek before going to lay on his own bed to sleep off dinner for a couple of hours.

This left jack to sit and question, would his life ever be the same again? What if his parents found out? What did he think?