Wedding Pt. 1

It was the morning of the wedding and Valka was at her mother's house prepping for the wedding with her bridesmaids; and stoic was in their house with his best men getting ready too.

Meanwhile up the stairs, jack and hiccup were both in their underwear, just out of the shower.

Jack in his frosty blue coloured Y-fronts and hiccup in his white under-shorts. As jack bent down to pick up his suit bottoms, hiccup pulled his underwear to the side and slapped his round pale arse, causing jack to nearly fall over and glare at him, hiccup of course just laughed.

The pair then pulled on their respective suits and prepped themselves for the busiest and weirdest day of their lives so far.

Hiccup prepped his bag with some snacks and drinks for the wedding as did jack, Jack also packing his headphones in case it got too loud, and his comics in case he needed to escape for a while; and with that the pair were ready early.

"So what now?" Jack said, sitting on the edge of his bed and facing hiccup, "now we wait for the limo to come pick us all up, here look what I've got for us" hiccup said as he pulled out a bottle of champagne from under his bed. "Where the hell did you get such fancy champagne" jack laughed as he looked at the bottle. "My dad gave it to me for us on the day of the wedding" hiccup smiled, popping the cork out and taking a drink, "you want some" he asked, outstretching the bottle to Jack, "sure, not really a drinker but it's a special occasion isn't it" jack smiled, taking a swig from the bottle and grimacing which caused Hiccup to laugh.

The two boys proceeded to entertain themselves separately for the next hour whilst they waited on the men downstairs getting dressed and ready. Hiccup had decided upon watching some YouTube on his laptop whilst Jack played some Mario kart 7 on his old DS.

But eventually the pair were called down to get in the limo.

Because the wedding party was so big, they couldn't all fit in one car. So jack and hiccup had their own limo whilst the rest of the men were divided between two more limos.

"Cmon jack get in it'll be fun" hiccup said to jack who was distracted playing his DS. "Yeh yeh I'm coming" jack mumbled as he stepped into the black limo, hitting his head on the way in, which enticed a laugh from Hiccup.

"Psst" hiccup whispered to get Jack's attention once the limo had left the drive and was on its way, "what?" Jack said, "close the little screen so the driver can't see in" Hiccup whispered to Jack, "okay?" Jack said, closing the little window.

But when he turned around he got a shock. Because on the other seat, hiccup was sat with his suit trousers round his ankles with his underwear, his large hard cock standing hard and to attention.

"What the hell are you doing" jack whispered, "suck it little bro" hiccup smirked.

Jack was so aroused and nervous at the same time but without a second thought he was taking his own trousers down and he was on his knees.

Hiccup slapped his cock against Jack's face before putting the tip in his mouth. Jack was overwhelmed by the scent of Hiccup's sweaty cock as he slid his mouth down it, moaning around it sending vibrations straight through his shaft.

"Oh yeh just like that baby, feels so good" hiccup moaned as he pushed Jack's head down further, causing him to gag as he got closer to the base, his nose practically nestled in Hiccup's pubes.

"God yeh lemme see that ass baby boy" hiccup moaned, jack didn't know exactly what to do, but he got on all fours across the seat, and hiccup moaned when he seen his large white bubbly arse.

He put his two large palms on his ass, and hurried his face inbetween the cheeks, tonguing at his hole. Jack practically screamed at the sensation of it, and pushed his hole back onto hiccups tongue.

Hiccup was in heaven, wanking his cock furiously whilst eating his younger step brothers delicious hole.

"I'm going to cum" jack moaned, his cock twitching. "Oh yeh cum untouched baby" hiccup moaned, his own cock twitching in his hands, "here put your lips around it baby" hiccup moaned urgently.

Jack flipped around and wrapped his lips around hiccups fat cock, and before long, hiccup spilled his spunk into Jack's ready mouth, and jack swallowed every drop, a little dribbling down his chin. The taste alone caused jack to spill, busting a nut all over the limo seat.

"Quick get dressed we're nearly here" hiccup said, pulling his trousers and underwear back up, Jack following suit.

Not two minutes later, the door opened to a traumatised looking driver.

"O-out here boys" he said, pale. But as the two boys left the limo, they realised that the driver had a prominent bulge in his trousers and a little wet patch at the tip of the bulge.

"You enjoy the show" hiccup laughed, jack looking mortified as they walked out of the limo and towards the wedding venue.

To be continued...