What are you doing!

The two boys were baffled on what to do, "yknow, we could bath together?" Hiccup says cautiously, "are you out of your mind!" Jack yells, "we are step brothers we can't bath together" he continues, face reddening further by the second.

To be continued...

"Why not!? It's not as if we would make it weird, we just both want a bath at the same time, consider it bonding" hiccup said as if it was the most normal thing on the planet. You see, hiccup was a little too comfortable with his body for his own good, regularly walking around naked, and having no issue being nude around others. "I mean I guess but how do we sit, where do we look, what do we do!?" Jack questioned in a panicked tone, "will you relax, look come to the bathroom it's not difficult" hiccup reassured him, leading him to the large marble bathroom and locking the door behind him. He started running the bath, making it decently hot to the point where the bathroom filled with steam, even throwing in bubble bath before looking at jack expectantly.

"Well, strip" Hiccup chuckled as he took off his clothes revealing his tanned and toned body, tight smooth abs and pecs with a small trial or hair from his belly button down to his curly caramel brown pubes, his thighs were thick and muscular as were his calves; but of course the prize of his god like body was his 7" flaccid cock laying soft and thick between his legs and over his large low hanging balls.

Jack couldn't help but look at the gorgeous boy in front of him, but he caught himself when hiccup chuckled, looking away with a pinkish blush before taking off his sweatshirt to show his milky pale smooth chest; he wasn't built like hiccup, but rather slim and hairless with icy pale skin like fine porcelain. He then removed his jeans showing his thick pale thighs but more surprisingly his pink love heart panties, he'd forgotten all about them and blushed profusely when hiccup stared at them. He quickly removed them, his 5" flaccid cock flopping down over his slightly smaller balls; his pubic was a slightly warmer blonde than his icy white hair, and was nearly trimmed.

"Ok, I'll get in first, and you can sit between my legs?" Hiccup confirmed, "sure" jack said nervously as he watched hiccup climb into the hot bath, his thighs and abs flexing as he got in and comfortable. As soon as hiccup spread his legs, jack stepped in and sat between them. His blush grew impossibly redder and he was flustered beyond belief.

"Will you lay back and relax" Hiccup said as he spread his legs further to let jack lay back. "But then I'd be pressed against your... y'know, penis" Jack whispers the last part, "it's not going to be weird, I promise, just lay back" hiccup says calmly. Jack slowly lays back, gasping when his lower back presses against Hiccup's member.

"See, nothing to worry about" Hiccup chuckled, closing his eyes to relax, "here's a thing genius, how do we wash ourselves?" Jack laughs. Instead of responding, hiccup squirts some lavender body wash onto his hands and starts slowly rubbing Jack's smooth chest, lathering it onto his warm skin. "I thought we weren't making this weird" jack stuttered as his chest reddened with a deep blush.

"We're not, we're washing" hiccup responds calmly. Jack felt uneasy at first, but he settled into it and realised to his own shock that he enjoyed his step brother's large smooth hands rubbing against his milky chest. The feeling was alien, but not alien like the scary things that fight predator, alien like ET, cute and friendly, new but welcome.

The boys sat in comfortable silence as they shared the oddly comfortable moment, but the water started to grow cold and the boys knew it was time to get out.

"You'll need to get out first jacky" hiccup said, tapping his thigh gently. "Uhh, I can't" jack said shyly, "why not?" Hiccup asked, genuinely confused. "Well, uh, I can't tell you" jack said, cursing himself for his idiocy. "What? Wait. Are you hard?" Hiccup sniggered, "shut up!" Jack blushed, placing a hand over his erect junk, "come on it's alright, I am too" hiccup said, trying to comfort jack.

The younger of the two stood up and stood out of the bath, his cock standing tall and curved, water dripping down his torso and thighs. Hiccup stood up next, his cock also hard, standing bigger and thicker than Jack's. "Something interesting?" Hiccup laughed when he saw jack staring at his cock. "What!? No!" Jack stammered as he rushed to get his pyjamas on.

The boys walked back into the bedroom, and hiccup noticed a text on his phone. "It's dad, he said he went out to sort stuff with mom" hiccup said, towel hanging low round his waist.

Jack was bending down to pick up his own phone, but he nearly dropped it in shock when he stood back up to see that hiccup had dropped his towel and was standing close in front of him. "What are you doing?!" Jack squealed, "oh come on, I'm not an idiot, I know you want it" hiccup said, gripping his cock and giving it a shake at jack.

"We can't, we're step brothers and it's wrong and.." jack was shut up by hiccup smashing their lips together and making out with him. Jack moaned into the kiss, gasping when hiccup grabbed his wrist and moved it towards his cock...

To be continued...