Chapter 64 " Life "

It is not right to ignore the mistake but not every issue is solved by harboring misunderstanding.

Some people come in your life without any knock, and some people leave without any hope of turning back, its unfortunate if the some people* is same.

" Doctor?? Is she okay now?? "

"Yes she is healthy and one more thing she's carrying a LIFE in her womb..in define words she's pregnant with one and half month of pregnancy..please make sure she get healthy diet and little bit exercise.." Whatever the doctor said was beyond Sujan's mind. She rushed to met you..

"Y/nshii... " Sujan rushed and see you laying on bed... you're looking at her shocked..

" Y/n congratulations!! you and jimin are going to be parents ..Y/n you have to stop jimin, you've to tell him that you are pregnant with his child.. " she explained to you.

"No.. Sujan I.. don't want to meet him again...its finally over for me...he misbehaved wit...

"Stop it y/n.... This is not as easy as you think okay.. You can't raise a child alone.. The child will need his father too y/n..."

"Sujan its my matter pls.. better you stop arguing with me... I can forgive him for everything but I have my self respect... How many times he will misbehave with me and my respect... His all words are echoing in my ears.. I can do everything for my child I don't need him anymore...  he already accused me that I've an illicit relationship with Taehyung... What if he didn't accept this child also?? Sujan I'm right now leaving for London..I will raise my child there.. "

"Y/n but what about jimin?? I always saw love for you in his eyes..I never thought that your love story would end like this...Y/n If you've made up your mind I won't stop you. I just want you to be happy and give all the happiness to your child which you did not get from your mother in your childhood. But always remember one thing y/n, you too have always missed your mother in your childhood and I believe that when this child grows up, he will yearn very much to meet his father, at that time you'll forgive Jimin for the sake of your child... Promise me!! Y/n..."

"Sujan....I will never let him miss his father..."

"Y/n Just as your dad remembers your mother when he sees you, it may happen that your child always remind you of Jimin.."

"Sujan, you are thinking too much.. "
You picked up your things and came out of the hospital followed by Sujan..

--------

"Take care y/n.. " Sujan came to say good bye with jungkook.. Sujan had told Jungkook everything, he was already very angry with Taehyung about something, now his anger towards him had increased even more.

"Y/n.. wait..  " Jungkook stopped you from behind, and ran towards his luggage, probably bringing something he wanted to give you.

"What did he bring?.." Sujan asked to you but you nodded as you don't know..

"Y/n... I'm giving this to you now just don't cry okay.. " he gave you a locket in which you and him were playing with cards when you both were 5 years old, in which jungkook were looking so cute.. but nearly there was your mother..watching you both playing..and giggling.. this was cute enough to make you blush but at the same time your tears fell down..

"Huh?? I told you, don't cry.. y/n I got this from your mother, I wanted to keep it with me forever but now I want you to keep it with you and one special thing about this locket is that the photo inside it will come out if you press the button at the back and if you want to get this photo framed in your house then you can get it done, I have also done this.... " He smiled bunny face.. he hugged you after Sujan...

"I have seen you wearing this locket many times but I did not know that my mother and I were in this locket...um... Jungkook can you make me wear this? "

Jungkook gave you a locket for the last time and sent you off happily. During the flight you started remembering everyone. You took a deep breath and placed your hand on your stomach to feel your baby. Although there was still time for the stomach to be visible like a pregnant lady but it was a great joy for a mother that she was going to give birth to a child...

This journey will take new turn in everyone's LIFE in the next part..

During the year after separation

Whatever has happened in Y/n's life in the past years, she can hardly ever forget it and Jimin was an important part of her life. Jimin would never have thought that the love of his life would go away forever, but we cannot say what is going to happen next, maybe Jimin will forget everything and start a new life. Or it could also be that he doesn't want to forget y/n. Love is very strange, we are not able to get the one we love even after thousands of efforts. The same thing happened with Jimin. He didn't appreciate it earlier and now he has no chance left to get his love back in his life. maybe y/n will never forgive him their relationship is now only in name. Yes, but in this year y/n were raising her baby boy, It is completely unknown whose child this is...but he really looked like Jimin a lot, he became one year older now, on the other hand there was no news about TAEHYUNG these days, at some places the rumor was that Taehyung committed suicide, This rumor was limited to Jungkook and Sujan. Kim Y/n or should I say Park y/n was now in London and happy with his baby boy. There was no news about Jimin either, his acquaintances said that he died in a plane crash, and 3 dead bodies were recovered from the plane. In which it was told that one was Jimin. Although it was difficult to say that it was Jimin because the body was so badly burnt but a watch was found which belonged to Jimin and he always wore it on his wrist. Y/n were unknown from this news because she never ever tried to know about jimin or his life, she didn't want that his baby will ask her about his dad in future.. she even burnt every picture of jimin and every little piece of thing which denotes jimin.. She only had one ring that Jimin had given her at the graduation ceremony when he was proposing to her... The only thing she had that reminded her of Jimin but she was happier than ever with her SON..

*LIFE will begin from here*

My friends, I want to
Tell that this part is
Only the life of y/n and
About jimin.. and I didn't
Want to end this story
Without their child so
I thought I need to add
Their boy, I will come
With another part of this
Story.. there were something
About jimin's past life which
I left to describe, I'll tell these
In another part so pls cheer
Every chapter of this story
And keep patience, I wish
You all to live happy life
From where you are :)