Chapter 6 "University day"

After sometime jimin got a phone call. And that was your dad's call...

On calls

"Yes sir ??" jimin said picking his call.

"Jimin, I can't find my daughter and she doesn't pick my calls....Will you tell her tomorrow at university that I am going to Busan, her grandmother's house for a few months... She has cancer, she will be treated in the hospital for a few months, I want to be with her, so you tell y/n don't worry about me.." he said while being sad and worry.

"Don't worry sir, I will tell her And I'll try to take care of her, see you soon sir , god bless your mother, she will be fine soon.." jimin smirked and running towards his room where he locked you.

----------------

You are in Jimin's room. It's been almost 3 hours and you were so tired that you fell asleep crying on the ground.

After sometime jimin comes to the room. He sees you sleeping on the floor and comes closer to you and he also sits down on the floor and He touch your eyes, he realizes that you cried a lot.

"I don't know why I feel like this, it's a strange feeling, is this feeling because we had sex or something else , I can't see you crying. I know that I have brought you here so that I can avenge my humiliation from you. I have never thought so much about anyone before that even when I am about to punish you.." he grumbled to himself and caressed your hair and touch your lips.

You got goosebumps and shivered when he touch your lips and he thought that you are feeling cold.
He lifts you in a bridal style and puts you on the bed then puts a blanket over you. He kissed your forehead and said " good night .." and he left.

-----------------

You slept on his bed so he slept on couch near his bed. He didn't even take off his shoes and slept. He tired so much so he slept exactly when he put you on bed.

In mornings , You wake up early in the morning and look at Jimin, he is nowhere to be seen, then you go downstairs.

"Good morning..My Dear Sstudent..." Jimin says with emphasis in his own words while he grabbed your hand and making you sit beside him.

"Leave me.. please jimin..." You begged him to leave but he ignore your words and rolled his eyes .

"Well.. I want to tell you that your father called me yesterday, He has gone to your grandmother's house, she is ill, he has asked me to take care of you and also to keep you at my home.. so don't take any step out of here..." He told everything but the last world he lied that your dad told to live with him but it's never mind if your dad said him then you never gonna out of this house until your father came.. not even if you want.

"Change your dress and let's go .." jimin ordered you while getting up and look towards wall clock.

" W-where.???? " You asked him curiously but you remembered then you have to go university today but you don't wanna go with him.

"We have to go to university , get your ass up and take a bath now .. I don't wanna get late ..hurry up.... I'm punctual... " he yelled at you while taking step towards kitchen.

"I don't have my uniform.." you said to him by nervous look and looking down. He chuckled at your response and said " I took your uniform ..go to my room .. it's already there on my bed.."

------------

After a while you come down after taking a shower and leave for university in the car with Jimin.
Jimin is quiet all the way and you don't even say anything just look at the people coming outside your window.