Chapter 11 "where's he??"

"Hey you girl stand up..."

" Who ???? Me???? " You looked around while slowly standing up and looked him nervously.

"Aren't you a girl ??? " Namjoon said.

"Ya-yeahh I-I a-am a g-girl..." You said while whole class started laughing at you and V bite his tongue between his teeth as if you're going wrong way.

"How can I forget I'm the only girl in this university.." you mumbled slowly but namjoon can see your lips uttering something.

" I think your attention is elsewhere, Isn't it??... it's alright.. today is my first day, so I will not scold you but from now on, as long as I am in class, your full attention should be on me, understood?? " He explained you and seo giggled at his words.

"Hmm you...why are you laughing ???? am I kidding here ??? " Namjoon scold seo and said.." stand up.... what's your name ??? "

"Umm sir I'm Lee Seo-jun " he said while standing up like a lazy ass.

"Seo-jun..hmm I guess you like to laugh more, don't you?.." namjoon asked.

" No sir actually y-you j-just s-sa-said....umm nothing sir ..." He trembled and drenched in sweat.

"Sir...can I sit down??.." You asked him, doing melo-drama..

"Why..legs hurt?? He raised his eyes. He pointed towards you and turn to seo... " You both go out of my class....stay outside until I tell you to come in.."

You and seo both stood outside the classroom with their heads down, it doesn't matter to you anyway since you came to this university you mostly stand outside.

Namjoon started teaching physics..He asked some students simple physics questions, which very few students answered correctly. Namjoon was not particularly satisfied with the students here, he was thinking that the children here would be good in studies but maybe he was wrong.

"Class is dismissed...All the students will come after studying as much as they have taught today, I will take the test tomorrow...." He said and left picking up his book.

*Aishhhh one more test....tests are sucks*
V thought making disgusting face.

You stared at Namjoon from behind as he was leaving and he went towards his staff room.

"Pretty strict, isn't it? " Seo said rolled his eyes to him and turn to you.

"Handsome but rude.." your tongue slipped out and you bite your tongue between teeth.

"Ooohhh Really!!!! " He teased you.

"Shut up Seo..." You and V yelled together as V came towards you both.

"Who's more handsome Jimin , namjoon or me ???? " V teased you while smirking.

" My ex...." You teased him back while giving smile and you left towards your class.

"Ooh I see... waitt????? Whatttt ???? Her ex??? Who??? " V amazed to hear your sudden words and looked surprisingly to seo who's standing beside him.

"Did she have an ex too? " Seo repeated.

"Nevermind...I want her so badly..." V said thinking something in his mind.

"What??? Are you a psychopath ?? " Seo widen his eyes.

"Tell me ?? Did jimin not come to university today? " V asked him because jimin said him yesterday to meet in staff room.

"Ahhh.. he didn't show up since morning...." Seo sighed.