Chapter 53 " Marry Me "

"He's absolutely fine, you don't need to worry..." Doctor came out..

"Thank god he's fine.. can I meet him?? "

"Of course.. " doctor left saying.. you quickly stepped inside..seeing him like that you couldn't hold back your tears.. he's watching you head to toe.. seems like he know you..

"Y/n... " He slowly spoken... you came close to him making place for yourself by pulling chair and sitting on it.. keeping hand on his chest...

"Are you fine?? "

"Hm.." he nodded smiling at you..

After 10 minutes of quiet atmosphere, you looked for an excuse to talk continuously..

"Ughmm.. " you cleared your throat and .. " I thought you w-will sc-scold me for go-going to un-university..." You looked around with nervousness.. 

"Why would I scold you?? " He asked..

" Jimin .. Ever since you lost your memory.. you were not letting me go to the university and the reason for that, is only t-ta-taehyung...." You narrowed your eyes at him..

"Its ok y/n.. I came here from Paris just to tell you that I never misused you..I don't know how you felt that I wanted to tarnish your character by having a wrong relationship with you..???  Its all false..If I haven't been able to express my feelings to you, it doesn't mean that I am just using you.. okay.. "

You interrupted him by placing your hand on his hand...

"I know very well who has done this... Jungkook has told me everything correctly and with proof, it wasn't your fault... Don't feel guilty... " You rubbing your hand on his hand for comfort him..

"Can I ask you something ?? " Jimin asked..you nodded as yes.. he sighed before saying anything..

"Y/n...Who told you that I'm on the hill behind the university??? " He asked..

"I came to know from your phone location..." You told..

" Hm..." he hummed..

" Jimin .. Is everything I heard true?? " You hasitated while asking, he looked at you like what are you talking about.. he actually didn't understand..

"About what??? " He asked..

"That you l-lo- love me?? " You asked looking down at your feet.. being shy….

He chuckled..

"What do you think ?? "

"Jimin tell me this time before it's too late...." You said.. he was looking at you with all of his attention.. his eyes were moist..

"Why don't you say this by yourself?? " He smirked.. teasing you.. he know that you aren't going to admit that you love him.. thats why you told him to say that.. he too  took too much time to say but yaa he still hasn't said anything.. he glanced at you with the corner of his eyes..you were in deep thought.. but then his seductive voice bring you on earth..

"Y/n.. do you wanna say something or...." He wishpered leaning close to your ear.. it really melted your heart and made you feel butterflies in your tummy.. you giggled or being shy by his action..

"Jimin.. I .. I.. its 11 jimin.. " you hit his elbow while changing the topic which he was eagerly waiting for..

"Aishh.. I already know that.. its 11 c'mon and you know what!!.. the next day is special ... y/n.." he grabbed your wrist and placed it on his chest.. you can feel his heartbeat increasing..

"Ji-jimin.. "

"Hmm.. "

"I tho-thought.. w-we should leave now.. ho-hospital isn't f-for.. ro-romance.. "

"Hahhaha.. are you kidding? " He laughed on you.. you felt embrace.

"Jimin..." you got angry with him.. folding your hands together..you made a pout..which was really looking cute.. he giggled at your action..

"I think I've seen this for the first time in my entire life..."

"What?? " You instantly spoke with same anger level..

"Your silly pout.. " he replied smiling..

"Shut up.. I think you are fine now let's go home.." you grabbed his hand for standing him up but he forcefully pulled you and made you sit on his lap intentionally while smirking at you and winked..

"You started being bad again.." you warned him.. peircing his eyes..

"No.. I just wanna be more bad for you...can I be?? " He smirked..

"No.. just be my husb...ughm..jimin its 11 c'mon lets go home..." You were about to say something but you immediately changed your sentence..

"I know what you were gonna say next..say it properly or I'm not gonna go anywhere.." he insisted..

"Ahhh.. seriously you're being stubborn here jimin.. "

"You've two choices.. say or else see me dying..?? " You pulled your hand from his chest as he said those words.. he could feel your inner feelings..

"Don't say this again..." Your eyes were filled with water.. and could have come out any time..

"Say.."

"Jimin.. I.. wa-want t-to mar.. "

"Marry Me y/n.." he said before you even finished your sentence..

"I love you.. " he again spoke.. hugging you with all his heart.. you remained silent and stunned there..he didn't separate you until the doctor arrive..

"Mr. Mrs. Finally you're having good time...but pls maintain your privacy... Get any room for this.. "

Aishh..

*To be continued*

Author : lets see what happened next..b-bye.. the story almost going to the end of it..