Chapter 54 "Soft Kiss"

You were very excited ever since you got a phone call from Aera..She was coming to visit jimin and you with her parents...Of course she had no idea that Jimin had an accident and you did not want to tell her at all, because somewhere you were afraid that his family would blame you for this.. You had come to Jimin's house since morning, he was also very happy to see you that much happy.

"You are making lunch as if they are coming to my house for the very first time... Y/n.. leave it I will order food for them.. c'mon you're in my home.. lets chill..." jimin took the knife from your hand and placed it..

"Jimin.. I want everyone to eat the food which I prepared by myself..." You took the knife back and started cutting vegetables..

"Alright.. do as your wish but I'm not gonna help you.. " He put his hands behind his back and stood leaning against the kitchen door..

"I don't need you anyway..."

He came to you quickly teasing you by touching your hand slowly.. make you feel goosebumps..

"Jimin I warn you ..." You took the knife in your hand and showed it to him.. as if he's gonna scared.. He twisted your hand from behind.. knife slipped from your hand and fell down..

"Kim y/n.. I'm gonna propose you infront of my parents.. get ready for it..." He wishpered in your ear that make you flinched..

"And yaaa..I invited your dad and sujan too.. and your so called ex...so make lunch for them too.. " he smiled.. and giggled before heading to the hallway..

What does he want to do?

You finished all your work quickly, you looked at the clock it was already 10 am... Jimin was not visible anywhere, maybe he had gone out somewhere.. You picked up your phone and called jimin but his call was busy in another line..

Who the fuck is he talking to?? Ahhh jiminnnnn...

You called him again but he was still busy with another call.

He called you back after some time but you got angry with him and started fulfilling your duty of being a girlfriend...

No way I'm not gonna pick up his call.. go to hell.. call me Mr as much as you can... But this time I'm not really gonna stuck in your trap.. atleast let me see if you are able to be my husband or not.. huh.

You did not pick up his call by ignoring.. you were troubling him a bit too. You want him to call you again and again but he doesn't...

"Aishh why did he stop calling now..." you looked slanted at the phone..Then one more time call came and again you did not pick up as well..

"Y/n.. why don't you pick up?? "

"Because I want to teas...." You realized that the voice was Jimin's.. while biting your lips you looked back... He stared at you as if he know what are in your mind...He slowly took his steps towards you and you knew very well what he was going to do so you ran to his room over the fear of him..

"I'm not gonna leave you this time..." He too ran after you..

"Jimin.. dont start now plss.. I was just...."

"You was just??? ...." He started touching your arms smoothly..teasing you by his touch..

"I wanted to bother you a little thats why I wasn't picking up your calls and nothing else..." you walked away and told him everything he smirked looking at you..you turned to look at the balcony..he came close to you his chest was touching your back.. he leaned on your back.. and hugged you tightly..

"I really love you y/n.. " His husky voice started echoing in your ears, there was no limit to beats of heart.. Your whole body shuddered at his voice you were lost in your imagination..

"I'm asking you??? " His loud voice tore you from your thoughts..

"Um..ah..yaa jimin... "

"What yaa jimin??? Tell me do you love me or not???... How many times I've told you that I love you but you have not replied me even once...." He complaint like a little chubby baby..

"Really?? How many times??? Just two? " you said arrogantly...

"Alright... But I also need to know whether you love me or not??.....

" No... I hate you.. I hate you more more more.. coz you're pain in my as........

You're about to say further but he out of nowhere started kissing you gently...he tangled up his fingers in yours and pushed your hands upward onto your head and kissing you softly ...his plumpy lips were feeling soft and smooth.. It's been a long time since Jimin last kissed you...You remembered the day when he kissed you and you felt his lips on yours for the very first time...

He let go of both your hands when he realized you were too lost in the kiss...and started touching your waist, brushing it gently with fingers.. make you flinched.. his tongue started making space for going into your mouth...he held your face and licking every inch of your mouth with his tongue..

"Ehmm...." You felt difficulty having breath...he calmed down and seperate himself from you.. sighing hardly he too need breathing ..

"Sorry..it...its be-been ahh...its been ah while..si-since w-we ha-haven't kiss-kissed so..." he said pantingly..

You were in awe of his panting...this act of him actually seduce you...you found him sexy and hot in this condition in which he's panting and sighing.. his hairs are messed up ...his first 3 button are undone because of which his chest was visible looking so hot......his jawlines became more toned and hardy.. his lips are lucious and little swollen.. his cheeks became reddish with shyness...complete perfect man for you...

I still can't believe that Jimin really loves me I'm so lucky to have a guy like him... he's hot sexy.. yet caring handsome.. he's a full package of a dream boy.. how can I get rid of him... He casted any spell on me... I've been crazy ever since I saw him.. I fucking want him in my life no matter what... I can kill anyone for him if anyone came between us..

"Ya yaa.. i just kissed you y/n .. come back on earth now...I'm going to be yours then keep looking at me like this forever but right now my parents are coming, get ready quickly and come down..I brought a new dress for you....it kept in the cupboard...." He took his hand back and went downstairs leaving you alone in the room.. but he stopped as he heard your voice ..

"Jimin? wait .. I had also brought a new dress for you as soon as I came home I kept it in the drawer in the kitchen.. Please wear that dress....plsssss...." You showed him your puppy sparky big doe eyes...

"Okay ... I've never seen a girl bring a dress for her future husband.. I can call myself lucky in this way..." He chuckled waving at you..

*To be continued*

~~~

I'm not a good writer thats
Why you guys aren't giving
Any response? Am I right?
... Keep going but I'll not
Giving up (ꈍᴗꈍ)