Chapter 50 "Who are you"

10 days had passed..Jimin had lost his memory, he couldn't remember anything about anyone. You tried hard to make him remember everything but he kept falling unconscious..

Jimin considers you his wife on paper where you write wife of patient in his medical report but in reality he doesn't remember anything like that...

"If I had known in advance that something like this was going to happen, I would never have written in that paper that I am his wife...." You made fist and bang on the kitchen platform....Jimin was standing outside of window watching you..he was smiling..

"Yaaa.. why are you laughing...come and have breakfast.." you told him after slightly open the window ...

He nodded and came inside..

*Ring ring*

your facial reaction drops immediately when your gaze went on phone screen...the fear in your eyes can be seen by anyone.. including jimin..he looked at you

Why is she not picking up the phone??

"Pick up the phone atleast.. " he yelled..

"Uhh?? Hmm.. have this..I come after a minute.. " you slightly move the tray on his hand and went to bedroom...

He followed you till room.. you didn't know that.. you halfly leave the door opened..jimin peeped and can hear everything..

"Why are you calling me ??? I know what I have to do... Okay don't waste my time.. " you scolded..

"Y/n.. I already told you to come...... If you don't come tomorrow no one will be worse than me.. Jimin's health better now right?? So you can leave him alone now.. understood?? " a man scared you.. by hung up the phone call... You sat on bed like lifeless... You're being tired of whats happening with you.. you did not ever imagine that this type of life you'll ever live.. you're not able to move an inch but there jimin ... Your gaze went to him as he listening everything through the door.. you are shocked... You thought that maybe he didn't know anything...

"Y/n.. you're my wife right??? " He came closer and closer... Your sweat flowing through your forehead...

"Huh?? " He wiped out your sweat.. and smile..

"I-I.. I really am your wi-wi-wife jimin... "

"If this is so why are you adding so many Wi-wi-wife huh?? " He came to much closer... You can feel his hot breath and his eyes peircing yours..

"I..I can EXPLAIN jimin.."

He hardly held your wrist..

"Explain then.. c'mon.. " he grabbed your waist and pulled you with him.. on bed.. you sat on his lap instead.. this wasn't his intension..bur he smirked..

"Jimin I th-think yo-you are not fine.. yo-you sh-should ta-take re..rest "

"Shh...

He put his finger on your lips....

"Babe... It's been almost 10 days. Now I feel much better and I know what I am doing. Got it??? " He wishpered in your left ears.. which make your spine vibrate..

"Ji..ji..jimin.. stop..." You can feel his hand roaming on your back.. he seems like he is in mood.. or he want to punish you for any mistake.. his hand roughly touching your back.. even now he's scratching your back with his nails... It may hurt you..

"Ahh.. stop it jimin..." Your eyes welled up.

"What do you want princess??
You have two option??
Punishment or love ?? Mm ?? " He wishpered..

"Ji..jimin I..I want l..lo..love.." you hasitated.. his hand going to your lower back..he turned you..facing him..

"I want hug.. jimin.." you cried.. sitting on his lap..

"Why?? Have I never hugged you in all these years??? " He held your chin.. making eye contact..

"Yo-you..hugged me before...but no..not as husband....." You said almost chocking cause of crying..

He hugged you.. and patted your back smoothly..

"Now tell me gurl?? ?? I asked you a question.. hmm.. "

You nodded

"And you have to answer me true.. or you'll get punishment cause I know what I want to know?? Right ?? " He said smirking..

"Hmm..

"So WHO ARE YOU?? " He left your face confusing... Gazing you.. and his hold become tighter on your thigh...

"I..Iam your wife jimin.. "

He grabbed your hairs and pulled it..

"Ouchh..." You screamed in pain..

"Tell me truth or I'll kill you..." He yelled...

"Stop it pls... You're making my life hell jimin... You're fucking hell...You have been troubling me since the beginning and till today I have to face problems only because of YOU... YOU ARE THE PAIN IN ASS..first you became my professor...You blackmailed me and did wrong to me. Made a wrong relationship... and then you falsely accused me. I scolded you a little so you pointed a finger on my character..and went to New York and now when I helped you, you are calling me wrong... Jimin, I have ruined my entire life to save you. Well leave this, you only care about yourself... Neither do you ever tell me that you love me nor do you ever leave me alone...what the fuck do you want jimin??? "...you stood up to leave then he grabbed your hand..

"What do YOU want ??? " He asked..

" You know very well I don't remember anything y/n...

"Jimin I want that you tell me if you love me or not?? " You asked..

"I just don't know if I love you or not but....

"But what Jimin??? " You forcefully asked him...

"I don't remember anything, the day I remember everything everything will be fine...just wait and watch..." He said and left...You were standing stunned, for once it seemed as if Jimin had become the same as before but he didn't remember anything.

*To be continued*

Spoiler :

"You have to marry me y/n... you have no other choice... I don't know whether you've ruined your life to save him or not, but I'm very selfish that I'll get you anyway..."

~~~~

Author : this chapter isn't so long.. I'm on my way to make it more interesting don't forget to vote thanks...