TWENTY

It is better to be alone than in bad company~ROLEX

Xerox...

I was presently staring at the traitor who I planned to keep alive for a day but had a change of heart when I realized my pregnant mate was somewhere with a rogue probably scared and frightened.

'Tear him apart' Xavier said each word dripping with venom as we stared him down.

"What's wrong, Alpha. Had a change of heart" said Mike who had a smirk plastered on his face.

I smiled at him and from the look he sent my way; it wasn't a nice smile and he was so scared that I felt a great sense of satisfaction sweep through Xavier and I.

"It's time I let you know more about me, Mike" I said before a guard wheeled a cart filled with what I like to call my own personal toys.

Now it was just Mike and I.

He gulped when I reached out for the rusted plier that was covered in dry blood.

His eyes went wide with fear pooling in it's depth as he gulped slowly.

And that day his screams echoed across the floor and beyond sending a message to the rogue who had my mate.

He was going to get worse.

          **********

I peeled off my once white shirt which was now stained with the blood of a traitor.

A traitor who was once my friend.

His screams echoed in my head and it brought a sense of satisfaction to Xavier and I.

I've never tortured anyone like that before and now after doing this I felt amazing.

Now all I've got to do is to find my mate.

            **********

It's been three fucking months and no sign of my mate.

I annouced to the pack about my mate, their Luna and how glad I'll be if we could all corporate and find her and to say the elders looked mad would be an understatement.

They were so pissed off and I could tell they were not that happy that I sold my pregnant mate for my sister.

I've raked the entire California looking for a rogue who just happened to be my mate.

My reputation was at stake but I didn't care.

I used my pack land as a gift price for whoever finds her yet nothing.

Xavier hasn't stop sending mental images of the tortured ex-delta.

No sense of satisfaction comes from those images.

"Xerox you're doing it again" Aella's voice broke through my trains of thought.

I stared at her and managed a small smile.

"I'm not hungry"

"That has been your motto for three months now" mom said before picking a blueberry.

Everything was no longer the way it used to be since she left.

'She didn't leave. You sold her off'

I winced at the truth in Xavier's words.

A truth that still hurt till now.

"I think I'll go to bed now" said Ari standing before walking upstairs.

Xander looked at me and I waved my hand making him stand and also excuse himself following his mate who he marked two months ago and who was three weeks pregnant.

I wasn't going to let my best friend suffer the same fate as me so I gave him permission to mark his mate who was now presently carrying his child while my pregnant mate was somewhere with a psycho who will probably be dead when he gets within my grasp.

"I'm in the gym" I said before standing up and leaving.

Thanks to a place filled with weight lifting items and a few impressing machines made by the humans, I was able to get my mind off her for a while struggling to keep up pace with the treadmill.

I had to find my mate.

ASAP.

I have a lot of loyal enemies who are willing to go as far as killing an innocent baby to get to me plus the fact that she's the only one that can give me pups.

I tried having pups before cause more pups equates more powers but the bitch died within the first trimester because the pup was too much for the strongest female warrior and Alpha's daughter to carry and trust me her father, Alpha Jeremy is probably the head of the fan club that had 'kill xerox' as it's motto so no more trying to have pups with other women.

Kyra hated Ella so it was no surprise that when she died, Kyra went on a fun weekend with her friends.

I'm surprised Kyra and Xander's mate aren't at each other throats again infact they're so close now that you'll doubt it if they told you how far apart they use to be.

My mate was always trying to make peace.

My mate who was so pure and innocent and...

'was a Virgin who you treated like a piece of cow poop' Xavier said and I could detect a hint of sarcasm.

I sighed.

He just kept bringing that sour topic up and whenever he does that the scene keeps replaying in my head.

We had sex and then I told her to get out like she was one of those bitches I fuck with.

Hell! I treat them better than I treat her.

At least I don't totally ignore their existence.

When I need a good fuck, I know which one to call upon.

"Alpha"

I heard a voice snap at me and then the treadmill went off.

There was smoke coming from it.

"You're doing it again" said Xander staring up at me.

This was the third treadmill I had spoiled due to the fact that I over ran it.

"A rogue is at the border and she wants to see you"

I wiped off the sweat from my face.

"Handle it"

"If I could. Strangely, Alpha she smells like the Luna"

That caught Xavier and I's attention.

A rogue was having the scent of my mate.

This could mean two things.

One; she knew where my mate was.

Two; she might have some good info about her whereabouts.