Chapter Fifty-one: BTE (Best Trio Ever).

Start from the beginning

"But given how I feel about you, aren't you scared that I'd make a move on you again?" Michelle asks.

"I know you wouldn't dare to make a move on me again so I'm not scared of anything. But if you do, I've got my self-defense skills." I say.

"Right. I'm gonna die by your hands if I dare to do such. Thank you, Mia, for still being my friend despite how I had betrayed you. I'm really happy you chose to forgive me." Michelle says.

"You're welcome, Michelle." I say.

"Can I get a hug?" Michelle asks.

I chuckle.

"Sure." I say, spreading my arms apart.

Michelle goes into my arms for a hug.

"Aww.....some girls are bonding." I hear Amber's voice say from behind.

Michelle and I pull away from each other.

"Hello girls."

I turn to see Amber's brother.

"Hi, Ambrose." Michelle says.

"Hello, Ambrose. How're you doing?" I ask.

"I'm good. No doubt you girls are having fun." Ambrose says.

"We're certainly having fun." Michelle says.

"Guys, Ambrose here has something to say." Amber says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Umm....my friends and I are having a small party tonight, on this beach. I was wondering if you girls could come to the party and maybe we could catch up on one or two things." Ambrose says.

"Oh....you're inviting us to a beach party." I say.

"Yes, I am. I wouldn't mind if you don't accept the invite. I only wish to have my sister's best friends at the party my friends and I are hosting. I also wanna use the party to properly welcome you guys back to Boston after two years." Ambrose says.

"Are there gonna be hot dudes there 'cause I'm up for some hookups." Michelle says.

"Michelle....." Amber utters.

"Oh...uh...yeah, there are gonna be hot dudes. I've got bunch of really hot friends." Ambrose says.

Amber smacks his head playfully.

"Ow....what? I'm just answering a question." Ambrose says with his hand at the back of his head, where Amber smacked him.

"A naughty question." Amber says.

"Well, I'm in. What time is the party?" Michelle asks.

"By eight o'clock. What about you, Mia? I know you don't really like parties....at least from what I learned from my sister but I'd really love to see you there, even if its just for a few minutes." Ambrose says.

"Uh....I'd love to attend but....I have to be at home with someone....."

Y'all know who the someone is.

"There wouldn't be any problem if we came with some other people, right?" Amber asks Ambrose.

"Of course not....as long as the person isn't a teenager. The party is strictly for young adults only." Ambrose says.

"Okay then. Mia, it looks like you don't need to stay home with someone. You could just come with the person." Michelle says.

"Fine. Consider me already at the party." I say.

"Thank you. I look forward to meeting your friend you'll be coming with." Ambrose says.

"Sure." I say.