Chapter Thirty-one: Apartment Party II

"Shouldn't you be inside, cheering on the birthday girl?" I hear Caleb's voice ask from behind me.

I'm outside the apartment, waiting for Jace.

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?" I ask.

"Maybe" Caleb says.

I turn away from him.

"You know, it's quite risky that the two of us are standing outside here, alone." Caleb says.

"What's risky about it?" I ask without looking back at him.

"Given how fucking sexy you're, I'm just tempted to drag you to that dark corner and do dangerous things to you." Caleb says.

"You can try it if you wanna lose a limb." I say.

"Come on....Mia.....I bet you're thinking about it now." Caleb says.

I turn to him."Of course, I've been wanting to practice my martial art skills on a jerk like you. Throwing few punches and kicks might help put you in your rightful place." I say.

"I know you're craving for someone to strip off that little dress of yours and fuck the shit outta you and I'm so willing to do that so come, let's go to that dark corner now that no one is outside to watch." Caleb says, moving few steps closer to me.

I step back a little.

"I don't think it's right to be out here, trying to sleep with another girl while you should be inside with your girlfriend who you had thrown a party for in someone's apartment." I say.

"You know she doesn't mind. She's caught me on top of a girl before and she didn't even mind. I bet she's flirting with some guys right now." Caleb says.

"Are you sure she still won't mind you flirting with her best friend?" I ask.

"Who fucking cares if she minds or not? You should cut this discussion and come with me. I know you want it and I'm willing to help...you know... since you don't have someone else to help." Caleb says.

"You got a problem with her?" I hear Jace's voice ask from behind me.

I turn to look at Jace. "You're here." I say with a smile.

"Of course I am, babe." Jace says.

He gives me a little peck on my lips.

Caleb scoffs and says "Babe?"

"Yes, Caleb....babe." I say.

Jace moves forward to Caleb.

"What do you want with my girlfriend?" Jace asks.

"Well, I was just inviting her to have sex with me." Caleb says.

"Shouldn't you be the boyfriend to one of her friends who I heard is throwing her a birthday party? You should be in there, partying with your girlfriend not trying to have your way with someone else's girlfriend." Jace says.

"Who're you again?" Caleb says.

"I'm Jace Harris, Mia's boyfriend." Jace says.

"I've heard that name before. Where did I hear it?" Caleb suddenly snaps his fingers "I got it. You're the guy who caught me and the hot chick you dated. Nice to meet you again. We didn't introduce ourselves that day....."

Jace interrupts.

"I know who you're, Caleb Matthews. There's no need for introduction."

"Oh....I had no idea I'm so popular. It's really funny how we meet again in the same way we met some months ago." Caleb says.