Bonus chapter 1

Hello guys 🤗
The next erotic chapter depends on the number of comments.
So, if you want it do comment and vote on this chapter.

Sayonara!!🫰

~~~~

"The hunger for you never dies, the taste of you never lets my craving down. I'm here to savour it now, with all the rights after that vows."

Author's POV

Getting inside the white Rolls Royce car adorned with beautiful vibrant colour flowers and ribbons the newly wedded couple couldn't help but grin widely. They couldn't contain their obvious excitement to them and pulled on the curtains over the glass wall separating the Privacy of backseat and windows.

Krish pulls Divya close to him as his hands cup her face and he takes her lips in his. He was hungry for her and so was she, as she started to fight for the dominance. Their lips overlap one another's petals sucking over the juiciness. Their fingers gripping tight over each other as Divya weaving her one hand to his hair pull on it and from the other he cups his face. While Krish one hand holds her steady in her place keeping a perfect angle with her tilted head and the other holds her waist.

They were not kissing but eating up each other if you actually witnessed it, as if two hungry souls were kept long away from each other. Well, that's true somehow as Dia was in India working on her new project and giving final touches to her father's mansion from the past two months. And when she came back Avni and Kabir kept her with them saying before marriage they couldn't meet or see each other.

Krish sulked hard which was very much known to everyone but Divya would be whining like a kid as well, was something they didn't expect. The inner child, innocence, stubbornness, demanding and being damn possessive and touchy was something enhanced in her in these past two years. She is more expressive than Krish now and it seems like he successfully managed to spoil her with his pampered love and attention making her go ten levels up then him which he doesn't mind at all instead he loves it more.

For him, it's like no matter how many shades Divya has-- 10, 20, 100, 1000 or more. It doesn't matter. He loves every shade of her and is ready to embrace it with wide spread arms.

Now, Divya feels like though, she was at a time in love with someone else but this man is his true love aka Soulmate. And the comparison or question can't be done any day by her or Krish whether she still loves Karan or she loved him more or loves Krish more. Because in every aspect she proves it with her glowing face, glittering eyes, enchanting bright smile, what Krish is actually to her.

It says, that the first one may be the good or better one which we can never forget. But the next one will surely be the best one which can make you never think about the rest. Also, Karan was somehow her choice and it turned out to be a nightmare, while Krish was God's choice as he proves it through his actions and love, being a blessing to her.

The car pulls over the mansion where he first brought her after their engagement. It was today decorated like a new bride as the colourful flowers enhanced its beauty and the whole mansion stood out as their witness to their hardship journey of friendship to lovers and now lawfully wedded husband and wife.

Grinning Divya breaks the kiss as her breath is pulled up and her chest burns after that ferocious deep kiss where they suck on each other's life only. Their tongue entangling and fighting with each other while they explore every inch of their mouth exchanging the saliva and nibbling, biting on their lips.

The atmosphere was thick with overwhelming emotions, excitement, passion and desire, love and lust. And waiting no second as they catch on their heavy breathing and drumming hearts they chuckle lightly seeing others and winking get down the car. They seemed no less than a kid who was about to race saying who picks the candy first will have the chance to eat it. But their urging swollen heart with dark and light desires came to an abrupt halt as the head caretaker came with an auspicious copper plate to do their aarti. Keeping their jumping emotions suppressed for a few seconds they impatiently wait for her to leave them alone.

It was so evidently sparkling over the face that the old lady couldn't hide her laugh and burst in front of them. "Oh God... You both seem so eager to get inside the room. Hold on your horses.. dear. Give me at least two minutes", she chuckles. And feeling flushed they quickly glance over each other and then at the old lady before nodding in yes.

She made Divya do the rituals not wanting any jinx to happen to their relationship. And just when they got the green signal, they literally ran upstairs making the caretaker laugh out loud.

Impatient Crazy birds!
May God bless them like this only.

She prays while getting away from her eyes they hungrily attack over each other, pulling themselves close for another kiss. As they were passionately sucking down Krish hands roam around her back and from the other hand he traces his finger lightly behind her earlobes inches down and she shuddered.

"You can't even imagine how badly I want to eat you up", Krish mumbles against her lips, between their smooching. "And you have no idea how eagerly I'm waiting for you to do that", she replies making him smile softly when she continues with a sly smile, "I'm already wet for you!"

Krish's eyes darken at her words and winking she distances herself from him, pushing him lightly. She takes a few steps ahead of him and he stares at her with awestruck when stopping, she turns behind and her eyes shine. "I want you to make the night too long for me. Just fuck me till I can't take it any longer with no strength left in my body to stand or move. Fuck me till I don't faint due to tiresome...", she mumbles in a deep seductive tone catching Krish with amusement.

He stares at her with wide eyes and dark orbs while inside he was too spellbound to reply. Divya seeing his face giggles hard and runs to the room first while it took a brief moment for Krish to digest her blunt demanding words.

Was she for real?
Did the wedding vows just do magic to her?

Damn.... I already feel myself getting hard with her words. Fuck!!!

"Hey, wait baby! I'm coming!!", he screams before running upstairs to their room.