11. Distributing Gifts

That one night changed thing's drastically between the two best friends and gave a beautiful texture of blooming love, thi. It was a new feeling arousing between two of them while in their hearts it was already filled.

Two souls were getting close and connected slowly in a euphoric manner instead of being hurried and rushed up. The delicacy of a new relationship is a must to be nurtured and if it starts with the second most strongest bond friendship then the half worries are already scraped.
The worry of a communication gap line, misunderstanding happenings, knowing and settling with each other's nature is a hectic thing, and if it starts after friendship this is the last thing to meddle with.

It's just about going with the flow and that's what they were doing, especially Divya, she was going with the flow accepting the reality and Krish and was just enjoying the roller coaster ride of 'Love'.

~~~~

Divya was sleeping in his arms clinging on him tenderly, his eyes were closed but heart and mind was wide awake. She was in his arms, cuddling with him and most importantly right beside him in reality and not in dreams. Her soft snoring was like a satisfactory lullaby to his ears which settles him in peace and happiness. He was smiling in sleep while his hands were holding her close to him not wanting to leave her even when in sleep.

The morning sun shines bright and birds chirped in their melodious voice. As if singing a song for their new beginning and wishing good luck. This new day may bring new hopes, new challenges but courage to win over it, new feeling and new them. As the journey to find yourself and get one more step closer begins with every fresh day and birds with their chirping voice sings that all like a poem for them. They welcomed the arrival of sun and clear sky which brought a new life and a relief of being able to see that.

While Divya snuggled to him as the soft sun rays scattered through the the windowsills thin curtains in their dimly lit room. Krish wakes up feeling the coldness of night turned into a warm and fresh morning. He smiles looking the awake sun bringing a newly born fresh morning for him. He then peers down at him to find a soft silky hair flowing freely above him. Caressing his jaw and neck while a soft breathing was tickling his chest through the shirt he was wearing. His shirt was kept open from the first three buttons including collar one and it made him feel her breathing visibly.

A sweet dreamy smile appeared on his lips and eyes glimmers with the scenery, he was in daze doing  mentally a victory dance.

Finally my dream came true!
Thank you and A very Good morning to you God and also my love!!!, He mutters under his breathes and pecks her head.

Divya turns her head in sleep and his hands on its own reached to take out those hair's out of her face to get that best view of his life and make his heart skip a beat. He slightly raised his head from above the pillow and peeked at her face, which didn't gave a full but a a little bit glance of her. He sighed in relief and remained silently like that for few more minutes reliving the moment with open eyes. And when almost an hour passed he slowly pushed her off from him and tugged her nicely in bed, before leaving he pecked her forehead chastity and left.

.
.

Few minutes later he was back looking all fresh and saint in that white shirt and pant with a velvety red coat. His cufflinks were sparkling stud of blue marble textured stone and gave a complimentary look to his attire. His shoes were dark brown with a golden belt on it and looked damn expensive. It was a gift from Farha to him knowing he was a crazy fan addicted to collect shoes and in reality he has a different closet for those. He loves shoes and cufflinks were something new which he started liking after once Dia gifted him when he acquired his rightful position. They became his favourite and he started having a new collection in his wardrobe. While ties are something which he avoids and hates to wear saying it's just out of his style and charismatic look.