Chapter 43: Izea

Izea
MEZUL

EVERYONE SEEMS TO be happy that we are all together again on a mission. Even I myself, cannot deny happiness. To me, it feels comfort. Even though there's a little awkwardness, the situation is fine. Specially now that we are gonna look for prinsipe Ul's heart all together!

I really hope that we are going to be successful. And I also hope that we are gonna win this war.

Izea is a far place. We have to travel for a whole day to find it and the path will going to be tricky. Not only outside but also inside the pyramids where the so-called artifact is stored.

Ang kagubatan ng Izea ay naiiba kumpara sa kagubatan ng Triad Land. The trees are green and their barks are brown. The trees also bear fruits. Some are audible and some are not.

Marami ding mga makamandag na hayop na sa tanang buhay ko ay ngayon ko palang nakita. I also saw a plant that eats insects and there were magical creatures as well that are really wild.

Ngunit mas nakakatakot pa rin ang Forbidden Gate kumpara sa Izea.

It's not the forrest though which I should be worried about. It should be the Pyramids themselves that we have to be careful of.

Izea is known for it maze-like pyramids.

Sa labas, kamangha-mangha ang imprastaktura nito.

Na para bang bawat bato ay isinukat isa-isa at maselan na ipinagpatong-patong hanggang sa makagawa ng tuktok. It looks like a smaller version of a mountain, only that the shape, length is perfect and it's man made.

The Izea's pyramids have a white-stoned texture just like the Emperor Palace. Only that the stones here are shinnier like someone purposely sprinkled them with glitters.

The top of pyramids are also covered with a triangular shape-like thing which is made out of gold. When the sun rays hits it, they shine beutifully and reflects the light everywhere.

Dahil sa kinang nito ay mabilis naming nahanap ang pakay naming pyramid. Ayon sa mapa na aming dala, ang pinaka malaki ay siyang aming papasukin.

"Woah, woah, woah..." si Altie na hindi makapaniwala sa nakikita. Nasa paanan kami ng imprastaktura at pinagmamasdan ito. "Talaga bang kailangan natin pumasok diyan?"

"This is a mission, of course we have to." Masungit na bara ni Zaina na pinangunahan ang pag-akyat patungo sa bukana ng pyramid. Ayen shrugged her shoulders off and followed Zaina. Sumunod naman kami at lumipad patungo sa bukana nito.

"Damn, how are we supposed to see here? It's completely dark and pitch black." - Altie

"According to the map and elder Aragon, there is a mechanism somewhere inside that we can use to light up the whole place. Pero hindi magiging madali ang paghahanap dito. Not to mention that we don't even know how the mechanism looks like nor how operate it." Si Dino.

"The mechanism was made by the ancient civilization. Izea is known for its deposits of gold." si prinsipe Ul. "The magueh here is very weak. I can temporarily use my magic to ignite fire that we can use to light up the place but the air here is bad. My fire won't survive in a place like this for too long."

Tama ito. The place is wet and the air is thin. Mas numimipis ang hangin the more we get far away from the entrance.

"And since Izea is known for its gold and mirros... The mechanism somehow might look similar." Dagdag ni Prinsipe Ul.

"Make sense... At least someone knows how to annalize things here..." Si Zaina.

I ignored them.

I experienced Hell myself... hindi isang imprastraktura na gawa ng mortal ang magpapabagsak sa akin. I understand though that our accompanies are worried.