Chapter 28: With Him

With Him
MEZUL

YES, THAT IS the sole reason why I was summoned in the Headmaster's office. The previous she-hell keeper really know that it was me who inherited the tittle of next female Hell Keeper.

I remained silent until I was told to take a seat. The experience was tremendously ridiculous. I swear, I don't wanna go there again. And for that not to happen or repeat again, I have to convince the prince to train me instead.

I stared at her sweet but creepy, smiling face. She's beautiful. I can compare her beauty into a goddess. But that doesn't mean that she looks genuine. She is—in fact, looked dangerous. Far away from how her physical appearance looks like.

Pinasadahan ko ng tingin ang paligid. I was looking for her mate. He's not here. Tanging si headmaster Del lang ang narito at ang babaeng kaharap ko na nagngangalang Ramzel.

The woman is still smiling. She's sitting across my seat. Magkasalikop ang mga kamay na nakatitig ako sa kanya, naghihintay sa kung ano man ang kanyang sasabihin.

"Sorry to pull you up from your classes and friends, Mezul." Headmaster Del started. He was standing near the previous hell keeper, nasalikod ang mga kamay at minsa'y palakad-lakad sa tabi-tabi. "Ramzel want to discuss something to you. Something about Audria, your metal vessel."

"Ah... Walang kaso po... " I said immediately and smiled shyly. I might look constipated right now but who cares? Ah, nakakahiya nga pala kay sir Del! Psh...

"Thank you for that. I don't wanna waste your time anymore so go ahead... Do not worry, Ramzel here will not say anything about your situation anymore from your class. She's perfectly informed regarding with your situation with Prince Ulrio. Okay?"

"Understood." I nodded at him.

"Alright. I will leave you two now. I'll just be here on my desk and continue my boring paper works while you talk." He winked at me like he usually do then proceed to his office table 3 meters from our place.

And with that, I'm all alone with the previous she-hell keeper again.

I sighed. I hate this. I wanna do it dramatically but I guess that would just worsen the situation so I behaved. I have to because I have to impress this woman in front of me even just on simple ways so she'll think I'm worthy to be the next her.

"First of all, let me ask how are you?" Even her tone of voice sounds sweet, I can sense her weird but scary aura. Every word she utters mirrors it.

Nginitian niya ako at ganoon din ang ginawa ko sa kanya. Medyo ilang.