Chapter 21: An Underwater Tour

An Underwater Tour
MEZUL

MY HEAD IS aching.

Pakiramdam ko ay may bolta-boltaheng enerhiya na gustong kumawala sa katawan ko. This is such an unfamiliar feeling. The first time I felt this urge of power since I exist.

Threads of lightning was flowing in my body. Like it was synchronizing with my anger. I am mad. Deeply mad right now. I felt mix emotion but madness is the dominating one.

I felt betrayed. I should be the first person they informed about his situation and not this freaking princess in front of me. What's with her anyway? Aside from being a beautiful princess?

She was nothing!

At papatunayan ko iyan ngayon. She was nothing compared to me! The destinity arranged this moment for me to know what's special with this woman. I should take this opportunity, grab it while it last!

Nah, how lucky can I get, tsk, tsk, tsk!

And how unfortunate you are, Arliah. Right now, I just pity you. You'll see...

I stretched my arms and cracked my fingers as if I'm warming up. She, on the other hand only give me a look that says, "you're pathetic" together with a lazy smirk on her face.

The pinkish-purple, scales-like skin of her's complemented her green outfit. It suits her well. Too bad it might get ruined once I fight her. Fight her seriously.

"No hard feelings, Arliah but I will defeat you..." I whispered under my breath and prepared for her first move.

She summoned a trident. It takes the form of water before solidifying as a metal. Again, for the nth time, the thing only made her even beautiful. Kahit yata magsuot siya ng basahan ay magmumukha siyang maganda.

Why life is so unfair? I thought Crimsons on this world were the most beautiful creatures that the gods and goddesses ever made? Why the hell this woman's appearance says otherwise?

And why I'm getting jealous over her again?!

Damn, beauty...

"Just so you know, I won't get easy on you..." she warned.

"Same here." I replied and in instant, to my surprise, the whole Averian arena got transfered into an almost another world. But before that, a huge, green magic circle appeared from the above and expand.

Pagkatapos noon sa isang iglap...

Napaligiran ng tubig ang buong paligid, occupying all the space it can occupy from inside and outside of the battle field. I hold my breath and then glared my opponent.

She's also unfair.

Sandali kong pinasadahan ng tingin ang paligid. All the creatures were transported here in this place together with me. The only difference between them and me is they have bubble-like thing covering their heads and I don't. Ginawa at inilagay iyon para makahinga sila sa ilalim ng dagat.

I was left with no choice but to hold my breath until I can finish this fight. Hindi ako magaling sa paglangoy at kung ordinaryong nilalang lang ako ay kanina pa nadurog ang aking katawan mula sa matinding agos ng dagat mula sa kailaliman.