40

irl

you watch as walker searches through your closet, sifting through the various hoodies and jackets that were hung up. he was looking for a hoodie for you told him to find since you were cold and didn't want to get up to grab one.

"hmm, where is it...?" he mutters to himself.

"last i checked, i put it somewhere in there," you say, shrugging.

"how many clothes do you have? like, do you even need all of this?" walker exclaims, still having his head practically shoved in your closet.

"uhm, yeah. i wear all of them!" you say defensively.

"this isn't mine, is it?" his brow furrows as he holds up a hoodie for you to look at. it was definitely a men's hoodie, but not walker's size.

your blood turns to ice in your veins once you recognise it. it had been so long since you had seen it that you had forgotten about it.

"uh, no. it was my ex's."

walker's jaw hardens at your words. "and... you kept it?"

there was a hint of jealousy in his voice. it made him mad to picture you wearing a hoodie that wasn't his. his lips press together in a thin line.

for a fleeting moment, he wanted to rip the hoodie apart and then burn it, but then it seemed like too extreme of an idea.

"i meant to give it back, i just never got the chance," you explain. "i just put it in the depths of my closet and forgot about it."

walker didn't meet your eyes. wordlessly, he slips the hoodie off of the hanger and lets it fall to the floor. then he takes off the hoodie he's wearing and hangs it up in the closet, replacing your ex's spot.

"my one's better," he remarks, while tossing you another hoodie and closing the closet door with finality. he makes sure to kick other hoodie into a corner and resumes being cuddled up to your side. you stifle an amused giggle as he curls up beside you.

walker reminded himself that whatever happened in the past was going to stay in the past, and he shouldn't let it get to him.

all that mattered now was that he was here with you, and he planned on it being like that for a while.

the way he hugged your side made you feel like you were all his, and he liked it that way.

texts

walker

can i bother u for a sec

u always bother me but go ahead

OKAY KYS
your life would be so boring without me
admit it

better*

HAVE I TOLD U I HATE U

many times

SEE U IN HELL

are u asking me out on a date?
i accept

the switch up is crazy
🖇️

what the heck

watch ur fucking language
anyways that's us
we're two paperclips supporting each other

ok

i know u like sunsetsi tried

i tried

WDYM U TRIED
THATS A GREAT PHOTO
I LOVE
how many girls did u send that to

the only one in my phone??

wowww
so u don't have ur own
mother's number

nah
she told me your number
is the only one i should have

HAHAH
on today's episode of
'things that def happened'
also can we do face masks tmr??
can we can we can we
hope u imagined me saying that
in a lil 5 yr old voice

yes fine
i'll talk to u in the moron
melerint o
mornkng
motmimg
mornkng

r u ok

i dont even know
love u

love u more

i love you MORE

i would step on a lego for u

holy shit
i would get a papercut for u