4

twitch

yourusername is live: fornite with seaweed brain

you welcome everyone to the stream and introduce walker, putting his facecam up on the stream through discord. the chat spams his name excitedly.

"alright, since we're waiting for more people to join, we'll do a little q&a. ask away!" you read the chat for a question.

one catches your eye. "what were your first impressions of each other? hmm," you say. "well, my first mistake was introducing myself to him."

"hey!" walker protests indignantly. "what the hell!"

you laugh. "im kidding. walker made me feel really welcome." you smile fondly. "he made me less nervous, and acting with him turned into less of a job and more just having fun around each other."

you see walker nod along with your words. "okay, much better."

"okay, your turn, walker. if you say something mean you're banned from the stream," you tease.

he places a hand over his heart and gasps in mock offence. "me, mean? never," he scoffs. you roll your eyes.

"well," he starts. "you were really friendly. you smiled alot." he pauses as he looks into the distance, reminiscing. "i swear we instantly clicked, it was crazy."

you murmur in agreement. "yeah, we did."

"and," he says, the words rushing out in a single breath, "i could see why you were chosen as a daughter of aphrodite." his cheeks turn pink.

"okayy, stop talking." you laugh lightly, covering your face in your hands in an attempt to hide your grin. the chat flies by.

user1 RIZZ
user2 W RIZZ
user3 ok that was smooth
user4 walker shooting his shot
user5 i love this stream already
user6 WHAT DID HE SAY I MISSED IT

"guys, i swear he's not this nice in real life. he's just trying to win over chat," you say playfully and he laughs.

"yeah, i'm just messing with you guys."

still slightly flustered, you search the chat for another question.

"pet peeves we have of each other? oh, i've got one," you announce. "on set, we have to do schoolwork, right? so i'm writing in my book, right next to walker. i get bored and i draw a teeny tiny smiley face on the corner of his page."

walker laughs a little as he remembers your story.

"and you know what he does? he grabs my book and draws a giant squiggle all over my page!" you say dramatically.

"okay, it was not that big, you're being dramatic," walker interjects.

you give him a pointed look, pretending to still be upset. "it so was!"

"plus, you were asking for it."

you roll your eyes in response.

"okay, okay, well, you wanna know what my pet peeve is? i'll text you a question, and your response is in like, twenty different texts!"

"that's how its supposed to be! what am i gonna do, send a paragraph?" you remark in disgust.

"yes! i always think you're dying when my phone blows up with notifications!"

you laugh. "well, too bad! cope harder!"

"blah blah blah," he mocks.

"whatever. lets play."

you play a few matches, until finally you get a victory royale.

"oh my god!" you shriek, jumping up in excitement. "we did it!"

"it was alllll me," walker drawls. "i carried you."

"excuse me! i got some kills."

"okay, sure, but who was running around and looting things while the other was mid-battle?"

you were silent for a moment. "definitely not me."

"sure, totally," walker says sarcastically, nodding.

"exactly, see, you get it," you play along. "you just didn't see me because i'm too good at the game."

"right, right. what level are you again?" he smirks.

"we don't talk about it."

[ author's note ]

for those who haven't read the pjo series here's an ebook or search '(book name) pdf' on google to find the rest! happy reading ^_^

https://www.sausd.us/cms/lib/CA01000471/Centricity/Domain/241/lightning_thief_the__percy_jac_-_rick_riordan.pdf