9

Liked by _xochitl

Liked by _xochitl.gomez and others

walker.scobell imagine falling asleep on ur phone during star wars

View all 2,796 comments

user1 i would never

user2 exposed

yourusername WHY DID U POST THIS
walker.scobell the people have to know the real you
   ↳ yourusername dont take photos of me asleep 😠
      ↳ walker.scobell dont fall asleep? skill issue

user3 drop her immediately

user4 valid tbh

user5 that bed looks mad comfy

user6 she rly said mimimimi honk shoo

Liked by user12 and others

yourusername i made a new friend today :D

View all 1,413 comments

user1 this is gorgeous

user2 the stingray in the corner aw

user3 guys i was the friend

walker.scobell don't be fooled it got scared and swam away
yourusername YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THAT
   ↳ walker.scobell oh my bad guys i was lying
      ↳ user4 good save

user5 PRETTY

user6 walker needs a raise since he takes all ur photos
walker.scobell facts
yourusername i pay him with my presence

user7 pls stream with walker again 🙏

twitch

"hey chat! i thought i'd go live and play some minecraft so i can chat to u guys a little more, since i haven't really had the chance the past few streams," you say, placing blocks down to create the foundation for your house.

user1 chill streams>>>>
user2 SHES BACK
user3 WHATS GOING ON WITH U AND WALKER
user4 fav comfort streamer ever
user5 will u play animal crossing soon?

the last message catches your eye as you pointedly ignore any mentions of walker, deciding not to add fuel to the fire.

"animal crossing? sure, i'll hop on it a little later on. you've probably noticed i haven't been doing daily streams in a while, i've been pretty busy with friends and interviews," you admit.

user6 one friend more than others 🤨
user7 "friends"
user8 THE LATEST INTERVIEW WAS SO FUNNY
user9 where can i watch the interviews??
user10 how was the aquarium
user11 didn't know walker's nickname was 'friends'

"the aquarium was really good," you smile, responding to a chat. "the jellyfish were super cool, and everything was so cute."

a memory comes to mind of you and walker strolling side by side, gazing at the surrounding tanks. you stopped and faced one of the tanks, pointing at two fish swimming side by side. "look, its us," you said, pressing your face closer to the tank to get a closer look.

he smiled at your words. you were transfixed by the way the blue of his eyes mirrored the shimmering water behind the glass. walker leaned in and pointed to a blobfish. "more like that's you," he says playfully.

you could barely hear him since you were almost cheek to cheek, staring at the enclosure. your cheeks warmed, and you gave him a light shove to his shoulder to break your train of thought.

"ow," walker protested, leaning away from you rubbing his arm dramatically. he looked over his shoulder. "oh! look!" he shouted. his body reacted to get your attention before his mind could.

he wasn't sure why, but he reflexively reached for your hand. your fingers threaded instinctively with his as he tugged you towards a clear tunnel with a shark swimming overhead. you swore you could hear your heartbeat in your ears.

"they're so cool," he muttered, craning his neck to stare at the ceiling above. you were still holding hands, and it seemed walker was unaware of this fact. you weren't sure whether to let go, so you never did. so you held hands the rest of the visit there, and never spoke of it afterward.

shaking your head slightly to clear the memory, your face heats as you remember you're on stream. you clear your throat. "um. anyway," you nod, "i recommend it." you check your monitor to see if you can tell how warm you feel, and pray no one else notices. but nothing ever goes unnoticed to your chat.

user12 is it just me or is she blushing
user13 something tells me this wasnt an ordinary trip
user14 girl give us more details
user15 CHAT SHUT UP
user16 why is she red
user17 WHAT HAPPENED SPILL
user18 just joined the stream whats going on
user19 CHAT CHILL OMG 😭
user20 this is why she never shares anything 💀

"you guys are so stupid," you scoff while reading chat, playing it off.