32

Liked by newjeans_official and others

yourusername gonna miss my second home

View all 2,532 comments

user1 walker's her second home what if i just drop dead

user2 omg they finished filming?????

user3 angel sent from heaven

user4 MY STREAMER IS COMING HOME EVERYONE

walker.scobell "can i take a pic with ur strawberries" i slaved away for 5 years by myself just to pick those
yourusername I HELPED
walker.scobell yeah.. helped eat them 😐

user5 shes gonna eat up her screen time just like last szn i know it
user6 and she doesn't even have to try amen

user7 i can smell an emmy with her name on it

irl

it was the last day on set and the bittersweet air hung low around the camp.

walker climbs the ladder up to the attic where the oracle is kept, along with a bunch of random greek mythology items. you follow him. as you step inside, you see him delicately poking around the props scattered on one of the tables.

"what are you looking for?" you whisper hurriedly.

"found it." in his hand was a delicate gold tiara with crystal roses, shimmering beautifully in the dim sunlight streaming through the single window. you hum appreciatively at its beauty.

he slips it onto your head and steps back to admire his work. walker couldn't believe how lucky he was to have you, and he was reminded of this every day.

"i saw this while i was up here and thought you might want it. good thing i remembered to get it on the last day," he huffs proudly. this made you smile.

"and roses, one of aphrodite's symbols," you remember.  "it's perfect."

you kiss his cheek. he takes the tiara off of your head and puts it in his jacket pocket. worry creeps into your thoughts. "you don't think they'll be mad at us, will they?"

"can't be mad if they don't know its missing. now lets go back before they realise we've been gone."

"or, they already have and we're screwed and we lose our jobs and then we leave hollywood forever."

you were already halfway down the ladder, walker close behind.

"aren't you just a ray of sunshine," he quips.

back on the bottom floor, you take a seat on a couch, breathing a sigh of relief. you look around to make sure no one's watching the two of you before you take out something out of your pocket. walker eyes your closed hand curiously.

you press a seashell into his palm. "got it from the aphrodite cabin," you say. "since its another one of her symbols. then i thought of you, since you're the son of poseidon and all that."

"cool. like a crossover between our godly parents." he looks at you and shakes his head in mock disapproval. "look at you, stealing from set." 

"you're a bad influence on me."

you hold his gaze for a few moments, wishing the room was empty so you could lean over and kiss him. walker seems to read your mind, his eyes flicking from your own to your lips then back up again.

"i could kiss you right now," he admits softly.

you open your mouth to reply, but a shout interrupts you as the director calls for your attention.

[ author's note ]

still not over this event

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFRdtdEt/

also go follow that tiktok acc its so underrated