37

irl

irl

walker is halfway through a solo interview when his phone rings. apologising, he fishes around his pocket to pull out his phone and checks the name. its you.

"i'm really sorry, can i take this super quickly? it's really important," walker pleads to the interviewer seated across from him. luckily, the interviewer was laid back.

"oh sure, go ahead."

"thank you," walker says and presses the phone to his ear, walking away from his seat. his mood immediately brightens once he hears your voice on the other end.

"hey!" you say cheerfully. then you notice the background noise on his end. "wait, is this a bad time?"

"umm... well, i'm actually halfway through an interview. but it's fine," walker assures.

"seriously? why did you pick up? get back there!"

"they can wait. but i don't want to keep you waiting. you're more important."

you felt giddy at his words. "and so is your job, idiot. don't worry about me. and put your phone on dnd."

"it is. you're the only one that can get through besides my family."

"aww. talk later, 'kay? have fun."

"yeah, i will. love you."

"love you more." you hang up before he can argue that he, in fact, did love you more. walker returns to his seat and the cameras start rolling again.

"business call?" the interviewer asks.

"uh, my girlfriend, actually. if it was business i wouldn't have answered," walker says jokingly.

the interview resumes. towards the end, they mention your name. walker perks up at this, always eager to share fond memories that you shared together on set.

"yeah, she's really wonderful," he praises. "i couldn't have asked for a more perfect co-star."

"did you know her from twitch before you first met back in season one?" the interviewer asks.

"the day before i was supposed to meet her, i found out she streamed. so i got curious and watched part of her livestream," walker admits. "i don't think i've ever told her this, actually."

he looks directly at the camera with an apologetic smile, knowing you were going to see this once it was posted and tease him for looking you up on the internet.

which is exactly what you did when you found out.

twitter

[ author's note ]

[ author's note ]

for the ig posts i can only add 2 comments so i'll only do those sometimes 😁