31

Liked by loganlerman and others

walker.scobell filming

View all 4,429 comments

user1 MILP (man i love pjo)

user2 BOMBOCLATTTTTT

user3 tell y/n i have a fatal disease and the only cure is one of her streams
user4 i was the doctor i can confirm
user5 i was the stethoscope i can vouch for this

user6 hey can y'all calm down that's my girlfriend in the 2nd slide

user7 why does she look mad in the second pic 😭
walker.scobell told her i didn't wanna rewatch the maze runner 🤥
   ↳ user8 dump his ass @yourusername i'd watch that any day
   ↳ user9 apology video with tears or im sending the swat team

user10 get ur gf to give u a lesson in writing captions
yourusername LMAOO i just might

user11 second slide is me if u even care... 😕

irl

you and walker were running late to set. his mum was driving you both, since you had stayed at his place the night before. once you arrived, you were herded to a group milling about under a canopy near the woods of the camp.

one of the makeup artists, named sandra, approached. her eyes shifted from you to walker. you two were standing side by side, awaiting further instruction.

"hi, hope we're not too late," you said apologetically, nudging walker in the ribs.

he gave you a look that indicated the nudge wasn't necessary, then cleared his throat. "yes. sorry about that."

sandra waved a hand in the air dismissively. "i'm more concerned about your shirts." she pointed at both of you so you looked down.

your shirt was a few sizes too big, basically swallowing you whole. walker's was short. he tugged at the shirt sleeves.

at some point in the morning, you had swapped shirts. it must've been when you were changing out of your pjs at his house and grabbed walker's shirt off of the hanger instead of yours.

why you hung your shirt in his closet as soon as you got to his place, you had no idea. you really needed to start thinking things through.

"i was thinking about how the shirt was suddenly tight around the arms," walker mused. you could see dior in the corner watching the whole ordeal, sitting in a chair as someone fussed over her hair. you saw her laugh and tap charlie in the seat next to her. he smiled when he noticed the two of you.

lovebirds, he mouthed, and you stuck your tongue out at him.

"oh my god, we were rushing this morning so we didn't even realise," you explained to the woman.

walker laughed. "yeah, i just grabbed whatever shirt i saw. but hey, don't you think i'm pulling it off?" he struck a pose and walked around like he was on a runway. he was lucky he was cute.

you shook your head in disbelief. "you are such an idiot."

"guess you'll have to swap back after makeup's done," sandra said, amused. she was still smiling when she walked away.

walker tugged on the collar of your shirt. he leaned in close to your ear, so only you would be able to hear what he said.

"i kinda like seeing you in my shirt."

he pulled away and gave you a smile. he turned and walked over to another makeup artist calling his name, leaving you praying that you didn't look too red.

[ author's note ]

the intro to this edit???? im going insane

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFdHCr6N/

AND THIS VIDEO IS SO FUNNY

https://x.com/leahspercabeth/status/1752525154142310610?s=46