"Quarter will understand like I said. But heaux let me tell you about New York." He smirked.

I took a few bites of my cookie and sat across from Gio.

"Oh lord. I hope you were behaving Giovanni Ricardo." I said in my fake Italian accent.

"If you don't stop calling me by my government woman. You know the feds are watching. But anyway, I met Rasheeda and baby Karter at Saxs. If that woman wasn't married I'd damn sure let her have my babies." He said as a matter of factly.

"You are too pretty for her." I teased.

"Ain't no woman too pretty for me. Besides, my heart belongs to Tokyo but he's playing games."

Tokyo was Gio's little boy toy. I have no clue as to what happened with those two, all I know is it's always drama with them.

"You talk so much trash about getting hoes but here you are in my kitchen talking about Tokyo." I laughed.

"Tuh, I got hella hoes in every state hunty don't get it twisted. When is your baby daddy coming back?" He questioned.

"Daddy!" Aiden yelled.

"He's here now." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You better give that man a thong to sit on his dresser and stop acting like he still can't eat the cooch."

I tossed an oven mitten at his head and missed. Gio really plays too much. August walked into the kitchen with a Chick fil la bag and a few Walmart bags.

"Sup Gio." He greeted. "Babymama." He said while giving me a head nod.

"Hey August. Please take this grouch upstairs and pop her pussy."

My eyes widened. I leaned over the counter and hit him upside the head with the other oven mit and rolled my eyes.

"I tried dat, she wants Qtip instead."

"His name is Quamir."

"And I'a really don't give a damn." He said dryly.

I rolled my eyes. Nobody had time for August's attitude. Gio helped him put the groceries away.

"Better eat her booty like groceries August." Gio mumbled.

"Go home Giovanni." I whined. He laughed.

"Nope. Go ahead and cook for us Hattie Mae." He said while shoeing me away.

I'm gonna end up cutting his pretty ass before the night is over with.

August

"I'm takin' the kids ta' see Travis and Callie." I yawned.

"Why don't you go home and get some sleep?" Leah suggested.

"I'll be aight Cruella. Bye G."

"Bye August."

The kids raced to my Range, tryna get the back doors open. I laughed cause none of them could reach it.

I hit the keyless entry and opened the door fa' them. I helped them all into their carseats and made sure they was strapped in.

I walked around ta' my side and got in, puttin' my seatbelt on. I started the car up, circled around Leah's driveway and drove off.

"Daddy I ishie." Mason complained.

"That's cause you was in the grass. Don't scratch aight?"

"Tay."

I turned the radio on, hearin' Get Ya Money turned on. They loved this song, especially Miracle.

"Daddy its da song!" She giggled.