𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Začít od začátku

The change was strange, and as much as Beomgyu was skeptical about everything, he never questioned it, deciding to just accept it and go along with the flow. 

"Hi" Beomgyu greeted him with a small wave. 

"Hello... what an interesting hairstyle that you have today" Taehyun's gaze sat atop of Beomgyu's head with an amused smile spreading across his face. 

"Huh?" Beomgyu's hands reached up to feel his hair and felt the space buns. Flustered, he tried to untie them, not knowing that there were clips securing them in place and he ended up yanking his own hair, "ow! It was Hajin!" 

"Stop, I'll remove them" Taehyun pushed his hands away and took a few steps closer, his meticulous fingers now working carefully to remove the clips, "it surprisingly looks good on you though." 

"Okay, but I won't be wearing them even if it looks good" Beomgyu complained as he stayed still, eyes involuntarily staring at Taehyun's chest. 

It took a while for the silver haired to take off all the clips. Stepping away from the long haired boy, Taehyun noticed him staring blankly at his torso. 

"What's in your head?"

"You know, you've seen all of me but I haven't seen all of you" Beomgyu gave him a serious frown. 

"You want to see me naked?" 

"Not really but if you see it from my point of view, it's a bit unfair."

"Then what will make it fair between us?"

Beomgyu considered it for a very long while before heaving out another serious sigh, "I think I have to see you naked." 

"I don't think that's the most appropriate conversation to have out in the public." 

Both boys turned to the right to find Hajin squatting on the ground beside them with her chin resting on her hands and eyes looking up at them with a grin. 

"You said you're not boyfriends, so what's up with the naked talk?" she asked with a giggle. 

Instead of getting all embarrassed, Beomgyu gave her an earnest answer, "it's something we have to settle. Like, it's not fair. I know our relationship is a little strange but it's so unfair? He saw me, but I saw none of him. It was embarrassing for me, you know!" 

"Well, good to know that you're not embarrassed about sharing this piece of information with me" Hajin laughed and turned to Taehyun, "so why don't you just get naked for him?"

Taehyun forced a smile, his left eye twitching with the absurdity of this situation, "he doesn't want to see it." 

"I don't but I need to" Beomgyu argued. His innocent mind was all about settling the score and it hadn't occur to him that this whole conversation was just shameful and mortifying. 

"We'll talk about this later, okay? Let's get going" Taehyun grabbed Beomgyu's wrist and started to slowly pull him away.

"Have fun, boyfriends!" Hajin waved enthusiastically at them. 

"We aren't going to have fun, I will be studying and for the umpteenth time, we are not boyfriends" Beomgyu scowled as he was dragged away by the silver haired. 

Once they were away from the cafe, Beomgyu sneezed again and looked up at Taehyun with a questioning tilt of his head. 

"Where's your car?"

"We are not studying today." 

"Huh? But exams-"

"We're going to have dinner."