𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

⋆。˚. ੈ Choi Beomgyu ⋆。˚. ੈ

Born as the younger and weaker twin, Beomgyu lived a pretty sheltered life

Born as the younger and weaker twin, Beomgyu lived a pretty sheltered life. His simple life only consisted of family, friends and school. Having a pure and innocent heart, he didn't think too much or too deep into things that didn't really concern him. He was someone who could brush off people's ill intentions towards him easily, and he was someone who didn't hold grudges or put things at heart. He could be straightforward and blunt, but he was someone who stood by justice and would intervene if he believed that it was needed. He never thought much about his own life and dreams, only concerning himself with his family and the thought of supporting his older twin with his dreams. All these, however, changed as he spends more time with Taehyun.

⋆。˚. ੈ Choi Beomhan ⋆。˚. ੈ

Compared to his innocent younger twin, Beomhan is sharp and highly aware of everything that's happening around him

Compared to his innocent younger twin, Beomhan is sharp and highly aware of everything that's happening around him. Unlike Beomgyu, Beomhan is realistic and logical. He can be selfish and cunning at times, and he is slightly controlling over his younger twin in the pretense of protecting him. However, that doesn't mean that he doesn't adore Beomgyu. He loves Beomgyu, and wishes to keep him innocent forever. But he has a fear that Beomgyu might surpass him one day, which Beomhan doesn't want it to happen. He has always been the more outstanding twin, and he wishes to keep it this way forever. He may be controlling, but he will do nothing to hurt his twin, for they have a strong bond and he loves Beomgyu the most. His fear derives from his irrational insecurity, but that's something he doesn't want to acknowledge.

⋆。˚. ੈ Kang Taehyun ⋆。˚. ੈ

If Choi Beomgyu represents white, of pureness and innocence, then Kang Taehyun represents black, of impurity and corruption

If Choi Beomgyu represents white, of pureness and innocence, then Kang Taehyun represents black, of impurity and corruption. Born into an above the top wealthy family with two older siblings and two younger siblings, Taehyun learnt the importance of formidableness at a young age. Being in a competitive environment for all his life, Taehyun learns to never show his weaknesses and never to falter. He is aware of the cruelty and toxicity in the high society he lives in and just like Choi Beomhan, he adores Choi Beomgyu because of his naivety that doesn't exist in the world he lives in. And just like Choi Beomhan, Kang Taehyun can be controlling and manipulative. As much as he cherishes Choi Beomgyu's innocence, Taehyun wants to taint his whiteness with his black. In a more positive light, he's teaching Beomgyu to be aware of the things that are happening in the real world, teaching him to be more alert and the ways of doubt. In a more negative light, Taehyun's slightly sadistic and conceited. He's someone who believes that he knows it all.

⋆。˚. ੈ Side Characters ⋆。˚. ੈ

Side characters will be slowly introduced throughout the book! But this story will be mainly focusing on the above three characters. Soobin, Yeonjun and Hueningkai will appear in the story as crucial side characters that will affect Beomgyu in both positive and negative ways.