𝑇𝑤𝑜

⋆。˚. ੈ.✾. ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑡

⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ.✾. ⋆。˚. ੈ

Staring down at the pair of dirty worn out sneakers that he was wearing, Beomgyu's nervous eyes slowly travelled to the clean and shiny marble floor he was standing on. The contrast between the two was so drastic that Beomgyu almost felt guilty, as if he was a dirty sinner stepping into a pristine and holy abode of a god. Gulping, he shakily took off his shoes and placed them neatly in the corner.

"Here, wear these" Taehyun pushed a pair of cute bear house slippers to him with his feet.

"Thanks..." Beomgyu's brows furrowed as he stared down at the bear slippers. Why this pair when there were so many other normal slippers in the shoe cabinet? Anyways, he was so intrigued with the design of the shoe storage. Instead of having shoe racks displayed right outside, all the shoes are stored in a pull out cabinet with a side pocket for air freshener, to rid of foul smell. The shelves in the shoe cabinet are designed diagonally, so when pulled open, one could see all choices of the shoes available, instead of having to bend down to check the shoes displayed in the lower shelves. It's also so convenient when taking them and Beomgyu was so amazed by the innovative design. There is also a long stretch of connected cupboards which Beomgyu believed to store maybe umbrellas and bags, and just any outdoor items.

Putting on the questionably cute slippers, Beomgyu followed after the shorter, marveling at the luxurious yet simple looking interior design of the huge house.

"Wait for me here" Taehyun suddenly said, leaving the boy who's busy looking around at the front of an elevator.

Beomgyu nodded his head and stood awkwardly, eyes trained at the lift right in front of him.

Hold on. A lift in a house?! Beomgyu had never known such thing could be possible. Staring at it in awe, he failed to notice a judging furball in a shape of a white siberian cat at the flight of stairs beside the elevator.

It was not until he had let out an embarrassing yelp when he felt something rubbing against his leg that he finally saw the cat.

"Wah... pretty" Beomgyu crouches down to let the white cat familiarise with his smell first before giving its smooth fur a few strokes. "What's your name, pretty?"

"Powder."

Beomgyu turned and looked up at Taehyun who was now holding a set of clothes in his hands confusedly, "what...? Powder?"

"Yeah, because she's white and annoying so I wish she could be grinded into powder and disappear over time."

Beomgyu's eyes started to shake with fear at the reason behind the pretty cat's name, feeling his heart picking its pace as many warning danger signs surfaced in his brain.

"Just joking" Taehyun sported an amused smile on his face as he gazed down at the pretty boy, "my family's just not very good with names."

"Oh... but you have a very powerful and beautiful name, Taehyun" Beomgyu pointed out.

"Well, thank you, tiger cub."

"It'd be perfect if you removed the 'cub'. The 'Beom' in my name is just 'tiger', no cub. It's supposed to be strong. I'm supposed to be strong and fierce" Beomgyu informed Taehyun as a matter of fact, his hand resting on the cat's back.