𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

⋆。˚. ੈ.✾. ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

𝐴 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡... 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ.✾. ⋆。˚. ੈ

"Hannie hannie, guess what?" 

"What...?" the short haired twin looked up from his laptop at him, curiosity evident in his tone.

"Look!" Beomgyu pointed to his report card proudly with a grin on his face, his eyes begging for his twin to praise and acknowledge him. 

Beomhan took a look at his report card with a squint before smiling, though it appeared to be an uncomfortable smile, "that's amazing, does that make you the first in class for this small test?"

"Yup" Beomgyu nodded enthusiastically, "you know I missed my mid terms so I couldn't show my improvement. I'm so happy right now, I used to get only very average grades, I've never received such high scores!" 

"It's just a small test, don't let it get to your head. It might be a fluke." 

Beomgyu visibly frowned at that, but he didn't think too much about it. Beomhan had always been this way with his achievements. Perhaps his twin just wanted to keep things realistic. 

"No, I studied really hard, this is not a fluke. I'm going to do well for finals" Beomgyu pulled the report card away and stuffed it back into his bag, "and then-" 

"And then what? Come to this uni?" Beomhan raised an eyebrow at him before looking back down at his laptop, "what do you want to do? Do you think we can afford another expensive tuition?"

"I..." the long haired boy's shoulders dropped as he gazed down at his own hands, feeling disheartened by Beomhan's pragmatic words.

"I will probably not get into this university..." he spoke quietly, already feeling upset about it, "just somewhere cheaper I guess... but Taehyun-"

"Taehyun?" Beomhan's head immediately shot up upon hearing his name with a guarded look on his face, "what did he say?"

"H-he said a paediatrician would suit me..." Beomyu spoke timidly under his twin's fierce gaze, "I still don't understand why you hate him so much..."

Beomgyu knew Taehyun wasn't very likeable to Beomhan, and he himself didn't like him that much too... just sometimes. Taehyun was not the best person, but he wasn't necessarily horrible towards anyone, especially Beomhan. He couldn't understand why his twin would harbour so much hatred towards him when he had done nothing to him.

"Don't believe his nonsense. Med school is tough, it's not something for you" Beomhan scoffed, "why don't you listen to me instead of Taehyun? He's just some guy, I'm your family, Gyu. I know you the best." 

"Then what do you think is the best for me?"

"Like being a bakery owner."

Beomgyu blinked a few times before bursting out in laughter, "that's not funny Hannie!"

Grinning, the short haired twin continued with his jokes and teasing, "what? I think it's a great idea, you'd get famous online for selling stone hard bread!"

"Stop it" Beomgyu giggled and pushed his twin's shoulder lightly, "wait, did you know Taehyun told me that my cookies and brownies were good? He lied to me." 

"Why would he do that?" Beomhan grimaced, "and doesn't that prove that he's a liar? Stop believing his words." 

Beomgyu bit down on his lower lip with a small frown, seemingly to ponder deeply about that for a moment before he shrugged and changed the topic.