Caught by the mother

As expected Feng Xin was in a world of hell as soon as his wife got wind of the situation with her son.  From this people can work out from the situation Feng xin was temporarily removed from his own residence and they all felt ashamed and embarrassed by the the General Nan .

The two had met up that morning and the argument that took place was a tale to be told. Feng xin had awoken to a scream from another room, he sprinted towards the source of the sound only to be met with the sight of the now teenage Cuocuo and Jian lan hugging in the middle of the room as tears streamed down Jian lans face. Hearing Feng xin coming towards them Jian Lan turned around with a furious expression. She glared at Feng xin her eyes red from her previous sobbing and her face dusted in light blush. Feng xin had never felt true fear until this .

"Care to explain why exactly my son is a teenager Feng Xin!" an irritated tone was prominent in her.

A sudden feeling of fear became known to Feng xin as he was faced with this dilemma.
"Jian lan if you'll just hear me out-"

"Here you out, HERE YOU OUT!!! FENG XIN I AM NOT THE ONE WHO TURNED A F&CKING BABY INTO A FULLY GROWN TEENAGER!!! THIS IS INEXCUSABLE!!"

"Jian lan here me out it was for Mu Qing he-"
"Mu Qing? What does he have to do with you turning ou-my child into this abomination? How dare you try to put the blame on him! Sure he's a b!tch but he's just as f@cked up as I am you cannot treat him in  way just because he can't fight you right now because I know for sure that he could beat your sorry ass out of this heaven!! So Feng Xin let's try again, tell me why is my baby a teenager?"

Taken back from the sudden outburst Feng xin seemed to have lost the ability to speak. Behind the two ex-lovers was Cuocuo who was biting down on some bread and reading his book,uncommon for someone who was born to be a commoner and wasn't gifted with the chance to learn. He looked up for a second staring at the two he shrugged his shoulders and went back to reading thinking'why this again'.

"Well I- We ummm There was-"

"If I may mother father was worried for his 'friend' and believed I might have known something and believe it or not the buffoon was surprisingly correct which makes me believe it was dianxia's plan all along."

"His royal highness is involved in this conspiracy, hmmmm this makes things a lot harder. Okay fine I'll let you off this one time Feng xin but if you ever do something like this again then..."

There was  need to say anything else Feng Xin could already be seen gulping, an embarrassing sight for the deputy who had just entered the room only to see his general being lectured by his wife.

"I'm leaving now I'll be back within two days I have work to do,"

With that she left. A rough cough was heard by Feng xin removing him from his shocked state.

"General the Xuan Zhen deputies are outside demanding to know the location of they general we've told them that we don't know where he is but they still refuse to leave."

'So they've noticed, sh(t I didn't think it would be so soon,"

"Alright lead the , I'll have to sort this out otherwise my palace is going to turn into a sh(t hole,"

"Yes general! Follow me sir,"