Chapter 7- the old becomes new

Barging into his room with a frown plastered onto his face, Mu Qing has not yet noticed the unknown presence in the room. One of which shouldn't be there.

"What trouble in paradise? I thought this was heaven, did I go to the wrong place!"

"Tell me about it!" And if it takes him a second to realise,"hey who are you and why are you in my room?" He said to the presence. The presence was actually a teenaged size human, if you could say human, clad in white robes and a black mask that covered the top half of their face. The hood was up but almost white blonde hair stood out as it layers delicately against the mask.

"Would you believe me if I told you I'm the cleaner?"

"No, why would i?"

"That usually works though!"

"What idiot would fall for that?!"

"Someone you know," muttered the stranger, silently insulting Feng xin.

"I don't know anyone that stupid, and if I did I wouldn't claim to know them!"

"Sure, whatever you say!"

"Why are you in my room anyway? You said you went to the wrong place, that implies you don't live in heaven, and yet you were able to successfully sneak past my soldiers. How exactly?"

"Umm, bad security?" It sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Impossible, let me rephrase the question, HOW AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"OKAY! OKAY! Gosh you're so straight forward these days aren't you Qing er!"

"Qing er? I haven't been called that in 800 years."

"Is that right, delightful!"

"Shut up!"

"But you said-"

"Mu Qing! I'm coming in!" Sounded a voice from behind the door, one that he Knew very well.

"Sh£t!! His highness! You need to leave now!" He said shoving the person to the terrace.

"NOW? Why?! it's just getting interesting!"

"Because if he finds you in my room he'll ask questions, questions I can't even answer, and I certainly can't have you answering those questions, so go!!"

"Fine, but I'll be back!"

"LEAVE!"

And with that the person jumped off the terrace, his feet landing silently on the ground. Soon he disappeared into the trees and plants.

"Mu Qing? Why are you on the terrace? Is something wrong?" Asked Xie Lian, the sound of the door opening could have been heard a few seconds prior to the questions.

"Of course not! I just wanted some fresh air and I don't feel like going for a walk!"

"Okay," added Xie Lian,  all suspicion that should remain is gone.

"Why are you here anyways?"

"Can't I just visit my friend?!"

Blushing a bit at friend, Mu Qing turned his head to the side and asked "Is it about Feng Xin?"

"How'd you know!"

"I'm guessing you were told about what happened between me and Feng Xin, when he tried to 'apologise' but 'messed up' you said you would help and so here you are! Correct?"

"It's sometimes scary the way you do that!"

"It is? I never noticed. But by your response I can see that I was right. There's nothing to talk about, Feng Xin and I had a thing going on. He didn't tell me he was married and had a kid, he still tried flirting with me even after I found out and said that it was a mistake. Nothing to talk about."

"Wow, this is going to be hard!"

૮ ・ﻌ・ა