Chapter 19 - the crying child

" So Mu Qing gege, can I just ask you this one question, do you want to die?" '

"Obviously, why would I be here if not,"

"I can't tell if you're being serious or not but okayyy!"

Of course I'm not being serious!

Tomio had claimed a relaxed position on the floor, legs spread out back against the bed. He let out a depressed sigh as he pushed a loose strand out of his face. If not for the fact that this was set in a cultivation story he would be making it bigger then Kathy Ireland.

"Sooooo, how did you get here?"

"It's a long story-"

" Ha from what I overheard you practically begged to be apart this lost clan, turned into a girl caught allll the guys ,and girls, attention practically gave the middle finger to the mother of the child you were holding not to mention your current lover, oh I heard something crazy went down with that kid by the way father made him grow up a few years in a second Jian Lans face was apparently hysterical when she found out, oh right and then after shutting yourself in your room for a week after that embarrassment like a moody teenager you are then bombarded with a tremendous amount of marriage request only to find a letter from that phycopath downstairs that said ' I'm coming for you' only for him to ' coincidentally' appear as soon as Ling wen gave you that mission that lead you straight  to Takeo and you just oh so happily ran of into the sunset with an absolute f@cking stranger. In the end only to end up with a ripped of arm that can't be reattached a: because they got rid of it and b: because this area stupidly blocks out divine magic which is also the reason as to why you can't communicate with your friends and beloved, a chain around your life and a pretty might I add f@cked up family who were all kidnapped by Yūrei!"

Mu Qing blinked twice in confusion and another 2 times just to see if he understood all that was said," how exactly did you find out about all this out?!"

" you have your secrets I have mine,"

"Kidnapped, you said kidnapped right?"

" that's right snowy locks,"

Snowy what? This b@tch!

" and you never tried to escape?"

" Well I would have but I didn't previously book a room at the nearby in for a corps, you know how it is," smirked the young boy.

Mu Qing, deciding to ignore that comment, ended up asking," how?"

" how what? How was the earth made? How many countries are there? How many people are reading this-"

"Tomio, sweetie, you know what I mean,"

" I - I know what you mean, but I don't want to say how it happened, and I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing such things about the others without their permission,"

Mu Qing slowly got off the bed and kneeled down next to the boy who had ended up balled up into himself, he hesitated for a moment before hugging the poor boy who was now crying.

"Sweetie, listen you don't have to tell me don't worry it's okay, shhh it's okay, sweetie it's okay."

"Sorry, I didn't mean - sorry I know I'm useless,"

" no sweetie you're not useless, it's okay to cry sometimes,"

"Thanks, I'll go now see you tomorrow, bye."

"Bye,"

As the boy left Mu Qing sighed as he thought;

How do I save everyone when I can't even save myself?