Chapter 10- my pretty one

Warning:Gruesome scene

"If it isn't the runaway! I was sure you wouldn't come back, and yet here you are!"

"I would have rather not come back, but it seems your spies are set up everywhere!"

Throughout this conversation Mu Qing was unconscious and looked like death. You may be wondering, What happened? Well after the two entered the house...

"Ugh, my head," the nauseous Mu Qing stated, cranking his head to look behind him Yūrei asked
"What's wrong? Do you feel sick?"

"I wouldn't say I'm sick, just.... I don't know, I feel like I could pass out at any moment," Mu Qing's field of vision started to fade into black, his body waving from side to side.

"Mu Qing-"

"GRAB THEM! AND DO IT FAST!"

"Mu Qing we need to go, NOW!"

"Not yet, I just need to sleep for a second,"

"No!you don't! you need to run for a minute! Do you think you can do that?"

"Have you met me! I'm the great MU QING, god of the SOUTHwest, of course I can run!" Slurring his words the god of the southwest clearly revealed the answer, which was certainly not the one he had just given.

"Dammit! I'm gonna be in so much trouble if we get caught,"

BANG!
A gunshot was fired, barely missing the two.

"Seriously Dave, you just had to miss!"

"This is why nobody likes you Dave!"

Dave, a young man with an abnormally round body and black hair and eyes. One of the three creatures hidden in this terror of a building, and the creature who apparently missed.

"Ugh! It's Dave! If it was just him this would be so much easier,"

"Who's Dave?"

"Dave is Dave!"

"Okay, would you like to tell me why we're running?"

"Did you seriously not hear the gunshot a second ago?!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME!!!"

"Shhhhh, you're going to get us caught!"

"Too late!" A whisper came from behind them.

And with that you're all caught up to the present.

"You've got quite the tongue on you, if you don't behave I'll need to cut it off,"

Raising his hands to his lips, Yūrei gasped.

"YOU BA£TARD, LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

"Oh, it looks like your little friend's awake Setsuko! Do tell what's your name? Oh so pretty one!"

"Perv!"

"Rat, I was just being polite!"

"Call me a rat again and you'll lose an arm!"

"I'll lose an arm? What makes you so sure of that! Not like I care if I lose one though I could always take it from someone else!"

"YOUR DISGUSTING!"

"Disgusting? You're right I am disgusting! And since I'm so disgusting I need to be punished right! I'll chop off my arm just as you said!" Bringing out his sword he placed his arm on top of a nearby table, he raised the blade and SLICED it off. Blood leaked out from the stump that was left of the arm, it travelled towards the edge and dripped onto the floor.

"I can't believe he just did that!" Said a petrified and stunned Mu Qing. "I wasn't serious!"

"You think he cares HE'S A MANIAC! He doesn't know the meaning of humanity!"

"My dear pretty one, it seems I've lost an arm, you'll lend this Gege yours won't you!"

"OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T YOU CREEP!"

"He doesn't have a choice Setsuko, he brought this upon himself! Now my pretty one, are you ready to lose an arm for Gege!"

"NO! STAY AWAY!"

"It's cute that you think you can get away, to bad cute only takes you so far!"

"AAAAHHHHH!"

"FU YAO!!"

"Mm-my arm!"

"No you're mistaken! it's my arm now, thanks for the donation. This just won't do a servant without an arm, have him fitted for a prosthetic then return Setsuko to the Suzuki family, they'll want their prized servant back! And give them pretty one as well, tell them it's an apology for allowing Setsuko to escape the capital. Goodbye my pretty one, once again I send my thanks.

  ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა

...
Don't be mad