Chapter 17- Psycotic deal

What just happened?!! My body feels weird as hell! what did these guys do to me?!

As Mu Qing reviewed everyone in the vicinity he took in two things : one the children seemed to be staring at him in shock and awe, and two the corpses just happened to no longer be hanging in-fact-

"THEY'RE ALIVE!!"

They all seemed to be woken up from whatever daze they were in with his sudden outburst.

"What- what do you mean Mu Qing?" Yumi stated, as the other two turned around there faces turning from white to black in a Matt of seconds.

"Sh(t! What happened to them I'm almost definite they were dead a second ago!" Tomio stated pulling out a dagger from heaven knows where.

Running tomards them, he started thrusting his weapon aiming for their necks and temples. Behind him Sayuri had started a silent incantation, one of which the god had never heard of before and Yumi, Yumi was just ignoring the bloodbath of a scene going on behind her.

"THAT'S ENOUGH TOMIO!!!" Belted a voice from above.

Both Tomio and Sayuri has been attacking the zombies but Tomio was the only one being called out for it, what kind of democracy is this!

"Yūrei I-"

"That's enough!" He said raising his hand as if to silence the boy," this is holy ground and the very graves of my people, those very people that you have just attempted to slaughter! Just because you may be human doesn't mean you can go around doing the blo(dy hell you want do you understand me!"

"Yes, sir!" Solemnly stated the boy.

"Go upstairs to your room, no food for you tonight!"

Walking away the boy, who couldn't have been any older than 15, obeyed his orders.

That was absolute favouritism!! If I was in his place I would have killed him on the spot!

Mu Qing hands clenched tighter against his crossed arms, he was struggling to keep his anger hidden but luckily all that practice of a poker face helped him for once in his life.

"Right now thats settled, Qing er you look beautiful that deal really did a number on your hair didn't it!"

My hair? What?

"What do you mean? What happened to my hair?"

"Oh you haven't realised yet," pulling out a small hand mirror he shoved it into Mu Qing's hand, "here I'm sure you'll love it!"

Raising it up to his face, Mu Qing stared in shock.

His hair was SILVER!! A shinning silky silver!

"What the h(ll happened Yūrei?!!"

"Like I said that deal really took a number on you!"

"We just shuck hands what could you have done?"

"Me, personally, I did nothing but when you make a deal with a demon ghost it's not a simple as shaking a hand. It's connected to your life line now, isn't that wonderful! So Qing er it's either help us take revenge or die! Two wonderful choices am I right!"

He's psychotic!

"Maybe but isn't that what makes this wonderful!"

How did he-

"What? read your mind! That's just what I do!"

"Alright seeing as I would rather join you than die I'll help, just- stop reading my mind!"

"Sure!"