Chapter 5- the unexpected turn of events

About another week after the argument with Feng Xin, the party incident still hadn't blown over, in fact more people had been sending requests and Mu Qing was becoming dizzy.

The tension between Feng Xin and Mu Qing had gradually increased since the argument and now the two had been ignoring each other. Xie Lian still visits the two and they go to Puqi shrine the odd time. So really not much had changed. Except everything had.

Mu Qing was tired and stressed. Feng Xin was confused and regretful. And Xie Lian, well he tried to help by finding out what was wrong. Which dramatically failed.

Currently in his room, Feng Xin and Xie Lian were discussing past events.

"YOU CALLED MU QING WHAT?!!!!"

"I know, I know I messed up! But what do I do?"

" Look I'm not a therapist or anything but I'll try my best, what would you do in My Qing's situation?"

"Well what's his situation?"

"He finds out his lover is a married man with a child and then his lover calls him a concubine when he tells his lover that he can't be with someone who already has a family, that's his situation."

"Personally I'd probably hate my lover for making me believe that I was their only one and I'd beat the sh£t out of them."

"Exactly! You wouldn't like it if you were betrayed like that would you so why would he?"

"I guess you have a point, sorry your highness!"

"I'm not the one you need to apologise to,"

"Right!"

——————————————————————

In his room, Mu Qing laid on his bed a nest of papers planted all around him, completely unaware of the conversation that his neighbour was having.
His hair was tied up into a messy bun and he was dressed in a simple yellow shirt and black pants that reached down to his ankles. Looking quite attractive for someone who looked as if he had just gotten out of bed.

"No! no! NO! DEFINITELY NOT!" Screeched Mu Qing as he flew through the paperwork.

The urge to burn the papers was tickling Mu Qing but he knew he still had to go through each and everyone.

"What a pain!" Stated Mu Qing, after he got through the first section of papers it seemed that the amount kept on doubling.

As he shuffled through the pages a certain form caught his attention. As he brings it closer to himself his eyes go wide.

"No.." he gasped and suddenly took off to Ling Wen.