Chapter 16- the genius teenage baby

In front of the two gods was a ,surprisingly, dazzling young boy. A lot like Mu Qing, he looked more feminine than masculine with his slender body and long flowing brown hair. He was quite pale, being a ghost will do that too you, and small, around Xie Lian's size. If he was living the boy would have clearly grown up to be one who was sought after by many and whoever he would've ended up with would have been envied by the entire human race.

"What the- What the f:ck did you do to me you bas:ard?!"

Xie Lian was clearly shocked from the language that left the boy's mouth, but not to surprised seeing as he let out a quiet laugh,"Feng Xin you're son's so much like you, that sought of dialect must run in the family, how charming!"

Feng xin, having just seen his son transform into a seventeen year old version of himself and then come out swearing casually calling Feng Xin a bastard, well let's just say Feng xin has faced enough drama for the next century or so.

"Answer the question! What did you do to me?"

"Cuocuo, let's not get to angry we did this because we needed your help-" started Xie Lian, a gentle smile on his face.

"Shufu , I know you mean well but please, I beg, tell me what this sorry excuse for a man did to me!"

"Sorry excuse for a what- I should have kept you as a child then you wouldn't have been able to speak!"

"Excuse you, but I have free will to speak! Now shúshu tell what help did you need,"

"Well Mu Qing-"

The boys eyes quickly widened and if you listens carefully you could her a slight hitch in his breath,"Mu Qing! What happened to him is he okay?!"

"Well umm you see- Feng Xin has something to tell you!"

"What I do? Right of course I do! There comes a time in everyone's life when- ummm how do I put this.."

"He's disappeared hasn't he!"

"What? Yeah! how did you know?"

"You know prior to popular the child doesn't necessarily take after the parents, I'm not stupid I can figure simple things out. Take this as an example the Xuan zhen deputies seem to be unorganised which knowing shúshu Mu Qing the likelihood is that he wasn't there to conduct. Plus shufu is here without Hua Cheng which is a rare occurrence this means that something important must have taken place. Finally a few nights ago shúshu went to ling wen's palace and you went there yesterday. Put this all together and you can work out that Mu Qing has gone missing probably something to do with a mission from ling wen and you are trying to find him, correct?"

The two grown up men were shocked to the bone there mouths hung open like banners and there eyes wide as sources.

"Feng  Xin are you sure he's your son he sounds more like Mu Qing than anything, plus he's a genius. How old are you again?"

"We'll I was just a baby but now I've been aged up around 15 years, so around 16, something like that,"

"Wow you're a genius!"

"Oh no it's  not that I'm smart, I'm just smarter than most people, and grownups, and ghosts and apparently gods!"

The child was clearly mocking the two who honestly deserved it. The smug look was an easy give away.

"Now, why is it that you need me in this way, or at all, is it to do with shúshu's disappearance?"

Xie Lian quickly replied to the question promptly," right! Cuocuo on the day you and your mother came to heaven, the day Mu Qing became female, did you see anything suspicious when you were with him?"

Cuocuo pondered for a moment a slight mutter could be heard coming out of the boy as he talked to himself. " Now that you mention it, there were these two people dressed in a cloak and mask coming from behind us when I was about to go to sleep."

"Two people? And you didn't feel the need to mention it!!!" Feng Xin yelled.

"Look sweetie, I know you must be feeling worried at the moment but there's no need to be a big d(ck about it, although you probably can't help it being Ju Yang and all. But you need to remember that I was a baby literally just 5 minutes ago how was I supposed to say anything!"

"Ha, I think I'm right about him taking after Mu Qing! Oh right, Cuocuo dear could you please describe these people?"

"Well I wouldn't really call them people unless you count someone who has horns and tails a person."

"Horns and a tail, Feng Xin that sounds like a demon doesn't it. Thank you so much Cuocuo ummmm would you like to go back to your previous age?"

"No thanks I think I like this more not to mention mǔqīn is going to yell at Feng Xin like crazy! It's going to be hilarious! Bye!"

And the child sauntered away.

"Feng xin we should go to Ling wen again check up on what that demon is- umm Feng xin are you alright?"

"What- oh yeah just wondering how on earth my child has been moulded into a mini Mu Qing,"

"Maybe it's just what happens when you don't grow up with your bàba!"

"Wow- that-that hurts!"
૮ ・ﻌ・ა

Also just to say before I shock you all Tomio and Cuocuo will end up together later on in the story and will play an important part in the plot. Omg guys over 1k have read this thank you soooo much I'm so happy.