EPILOGUE

In the tranquil embrace of their shared space, Sunoo and Jungwon found solace in the comforting silence that had become the melody of their connection. The echoes of their journey resonated, each note a testament to the growth, understanding, and love that had blossomed between them.

As they sat together, basking in the warmth of mutual understanding, the room became a haven where their hearts found refuge. Sunoo, feeling a sense of contentment, gently traced his fingers along Jungwon's hand, intertwining their destinies with a subtle touch.

Jungwon, his gaze filled with gratitude, met Sunoo's eyes in a silent acknowledgment of the bond they had forged. The tranquility of the moment spoke of a shared harmony, a serene resolution to the trials that had shaped their narrative.

However, the tranquil atmosphere faced an unexpected disruption as Yeram entered the scene. Jungwon's gaze, once capable of stirring emotions, remained steady and unaffected. Sunoo, unfazed by the past shadows, felt no hint of nausea. Instead, a newfound confidence radiated from him.

As Jungwon and Yeram exchanged glances, Sunoo smiled. It was not a smile of triumph or rivalry but one of self-assurance and understanding. The realization settled within him that Jungwon was now his, a choice made from the heart rather than external expectations.

Their story concluded with a serene tableau – Sunoo, Jungwon, and Yeram in the same space, but with vastly different dynamics. As the curtain fell on their narrative, Sunoo's smile carried the assurance that their love had triumphed over uncertainties, creating a finale where their hearts beat in unison, free from the echoes of the past.

END